OT: General knowledge test #553A | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: General knowledge test #553A

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
2 - 1869?for completion of the Transcontinental Railroad. I agree with the earlier comment that Grant was president. Year might have been later. I have seen one of the golden spikes (of course there were a couple made). The one I saw was in the California State Railroad Museum in Sacramento. Fascinating place.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
1..Game with banjo on his knee. SVC on the kazoo and washboard.

2..SVC & VAUC looking good in their engineer caps. Both too frail for fireman's job. Knights
relegated to the caboose.

4..SVC pinpoints New Netherlands.

5..The Cajun Quartet, still waiting for the reward money. BTW Buenos Aires 1960.

6..Ah, I do love it when VAUC fleshes out a response to help our young'uns out. I will add that our courts found him not guilty.

7..Rocket has his red glare on top of things.

8.. Game would have noted that they ended it peacefully, but he was ordered to switch the channel and missed that scene.

9..Dogged has 3 behind him, but Big always draws a blank over male stars, as he imagines the leading lady is his.

10..Dogged's back, doggedly digging out both, while humming, "Play your didgeridoo, Blue".

11..SVC also has a fear of flying ever since his wife read to him from a certain book.

12.."Put a Jello out tonight." But none of you listened, did you?

13..The Big Foursome has this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom