OT: General knowledge test #545A | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: General knowledge test #545A

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
5..McFly owns up to knowing more than one song.

Yes, but they are both from the same era. After which I grew up, outgrowing, among other things, the music of my youth, as I assumed (there's that word again) I was supposed to do. And the really dumb part, that others would too. Which really does make an ass out of me.

McFly, I hope I didn't come across as picking on you. Truth is, most people don't really pick up much new music after around the age of 20.

Reaction Score
McFly, I hope I didn't come across as picking on you. Truth is, most people don't really pick up much new music after around the age of 20.
Not at all. I took it as sticking up for a friend, which is admirable. His Worshipfullness, on the other hand....
I suppose I should use emojis, or emoticons or smileys, whatever they're called around here. I obviously have a problem communicating subtle shades with words. It's just that I find them trite, and frankly, juvenile.
My new music has devolved over the years to the point that it's now practically Medieval.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
. . . My new music has devolved over the years to the point that it's now practically Medieval.

You're a better man than I -- my taste doesn't get much earlier than Bach, Handel, and Telemann. (I also tried learning the Renaissance flute and dropped that.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom