OT Future Cornhusker | The Boneyard

OT Future Cornhusker

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
congratulations! I am a HUGE UNL fan and my brother is in school there currently. Mom played volleyball there in the 80's. Not a bad day to commit to Nebraska in CT apparently as Avon Old Farms DE Casey Rodgers also committed to Nebraska today! Lincoln is a special place with even more special people. I look forward to tracking her career. Here is an article from the Lincoln Journal Star on her commitment:

Makenzie Helms planned on being in Iowa this weekend for a recruiting trip to visit the Iowa State women’s basketball program, but plans have changed.

After what Helms said was an amazing trip to Lincoln last weekend for a closer look at the Nebraska program, Helms committed to the Huskers in person before heading home to East Haven, Connecticut.

She’s a 5-foot-8 junior guard at East Haven High School and will join the Huskers in 2019. She’s the first known commit for the Huskers’ 2019 class.

After weekend visit to Lincoln, Helms cancels next visit and commits to Husker women

Go Big Red!

Reaction Score
congratulations! I am a HUGE UNL fan and my brother is in school there currently. Mom played volleyball there in the 80's. Not a bad day to commit to Nebraska in CT apparently as Avon Old Farms DE Casey Rodgers also committed to Nebraska today! Lincoln is a special place with even more special people. I look forward to tracking her career. Here is an article from the Lincoln Journal Star on her commitment:

Makenzie Helms planned on being in Iowa this weekend for a recruiting trip to visit the Iowa State women’s basketball program, but plans have changed.

After what Helms said was an amazing trip to Lincoln last weekend for a closer look at the Nebraska program, Helms committed to the Huskers in person before heading home to East Haven, Connecticut.

She’s a 5-foot-8 junior guard at East Haven High School and will join the Huskers in 2019. She’s the first known commit for the Huskers’ 2019 class.

After weekend visit to Lincoln, Helms cancels next visit and commits to Husker women

Go Big Red!
Yes heard about Avon kid today. Thanks for the link

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom