OT - FSU kicks Francois to the curb | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - FSU kicks Francois to the curb

Reaction Score
Yeah that’s a nice PR spin job by those boys in tallahasse. It’d be a bad look for a college to lose the starter bad backup QB all in a month. Hate to tell you but Francois was going to be the starter though and that comes from a very good friend of Taggarts.

The kid was through...and believe me, I am more of an "insider" than you re FSU....you posted fake news..I caught you...now you are back peddling.

Reaction Score
The kid was through...and believe me, I am more of an "insider" than you re FSU....you posted fake news..I caught you...now you are back peddling.

I posted fake news lol ok. And I never claimed to be an “insider” just know one of Taggarts good friends who told me Blackman was #2 behind Francois.

Reaction Score
It is a crap show, Billy and you know it.

FSU is in deep and it isn't good.

All Nole guys know that FSU is QB short...and Taggart is being roasted for his inability to pull in the QB that we wanted...several who were coming flopped last minute.

A lot depends on several things...

....Blackman playing well and staying healthy
....Jordan Travis' transfer being approved
....Travis Jay conversion (4 star DB signee) who played QB in high school

Reaction Score
Francois never recovered from his leg injury, Could not run the dual threat offense that Willie runs,

I guess he might have been stuck in a glass box on the sideline that had the inscription..."Break in case of fire".

But, unless everything else did not work first, the kid was through...and that is why he said, six weeks ago, that he was exploring his options.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom