OT - for trekkies: most char. appearances? | The Boneyard

OT - for trekkies: most char. appearances?

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Who has appeared more times as a regular cast member than any other actor of the Star Trek franchise, spanning five films and 272 television episodes?

I just stumbled across this and probably would have not guessed correctly. So trekkies, who is it?

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
I don't consider myself a Trekkie but I'm going to guess Worf, since he was in Star Trek: The Original Series and ST: Deep Space Nine and I can't think of any other characters that were in two casts like that.

Reaction Score
I don't consider myself a Trekkie but I'm going to guess Worf, since he was in Star Trek: The Original Series and ST: Deep Space Nine and I can't think of any other characters that were in two casts like that.

Worf is my guess as well.

Wally East

Reaction Score
Uh, Worf was in Next Generation, not The Original Series....

Ack, yes. My obvious mistake.

Just a friendly tip: Don't start posts with "Uh." It comes across as harsh and crappy and I'm sure you didn't mean to do that :)

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Michael Dorn has appeared on screen as Lieutenant Worf in a staggering number of appearances, including 175 episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation, 102 episodes of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and five of the Star Trek movies.

But if you count acting on screen as well as the computer voice, I think it is Majel Barrett.

Reaction Score
The OP says "regular cast member", so I'm going to join those who say Worf

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Who has appeared more times as a regular cast member than any other actor of the Star Trek franchise, spanning five films and 272 television episodes?

I just stumbled across this and probably would have not guessed correctly. So trekkies, who is it?

All who said Michael Dorn are obviously smarter than me. Dorn was in five films and 272 television episodes but not all as Worf. Soooooo, what other character did he portray?

Reaction Score
All who said Michael Dorn are obviously smarter than me. Dorn was in five films and 272 television episodes but not all as Worf. Soooooo, what other character did he portray?

He played one of Worf's ancestors in Undiscovered Country. Grandfather maybe?

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
He played one of Worf's ancestors in Undiscovered Country. Grandfather maybe?
You got it! Michael Dorn appeared as Worf's ancestor, Colonel Worf, in the film Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. Good job! I thought I was Trekkie, however, now I know I am a Trekkie.

Wally East

Reaction Score
You got it! Michael Dorn appeared as Worf's ancestor, Colonel Worf, in the film Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. Good job! I thought I was Trekkie, however, now I know I am a Trekkie.

In whatever you do, there will always people who know more and people who know less, people who can do whatever better and people who can't do it as well. If someone says you're not a "real" Trekkie/UConn fan/whatever because you don't pass their test, just ignore.

I'd much rather talk with someone who loves the thing I do but is a nice person instead of someone who is more knowledgeable than me but is a total jerk.

(I might be oversensitive to this because it's a huge issue in the comic book community. It also comes up quite a bit in the running community where some fast runners think slower runners aren't "real" runners because they're slow.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom