OT ~ Five DeMatha HS Football players removed from program after incident involving prostitutes | The Boneyard

OT ~ Five DeMatha HS Football players removed from program after incident involving prostitutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My,my. Times sure have changed... used to be sneaking in a few airline nips... Dematha is the 5th ranked team in MD.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...9dfdca-f868-11e1-8b93-c4f4ab1c8d13_story.html

"Five DeMatha Catholic High School football players were removed from the program for an incident that occurred at the team hotel following the Stags’ season-opening win at Hillside (N.C.), according to two people with knowledge of the incident, including the parent of one of the players who withdrew from the school.
According to the parent, players hired prostitutes from a call service in North Carolina, and some engaged in sexual activities with those prostitutes in a hotel room. According to the two people with knowledge of the situation, the incident occurred at 5 a.m. on Saturday morning after DeMatha’s Friday night game.
The Post is not naming the five players, who are minors, and withholding the name of the parent to protect the identity of the child. The other person with knowledge of the incident spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the situation.
Two players withdrew from the school this week, two others have been recommended for expulsion pending appeal and a fifth faces a disciplinary hearing on Friday morning, according to both people familiar with the aftermath."...

Reaction Score
They've been watching too much Jersey Shore.

Reaction Score
Catholic school. Prostitutes in a team hotel. I'd say they were angling for scholarships to St. Johns, except for the fact that there is no reason to think that these young men didn't pay their bill.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Catholic school. Prostitutes in a team hotel. I'd say they were angling for scholarships to St. Johns, except for the fact that there is no reason to think that these young men didn't pay their bill.

You should sue the hotel anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34