OT: Favorite Holiday Desserts | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Favorite Holiday Desserts

Reaction Score
Not sure if a Milkshake qualifies as dessert..... but this is Eggnog season..... and one of the regional drive through joints (Cookout) has EggNog milkshakes for the month of December. Had a Caramel Fudge EggNog milkshake 2 weeks ago.... Chocolate Eggnog milkshake last week... figured I'd up the ante and go for the Chocolate Cherry EggNog milkshake yesterday. :confused: Not so good... way too sweet.

So if you are anywhere in the Southeast and are craving a Eggnog or eggnog combo milkshake...... stop in at Cookout...... but remember..... its only until the end of the month.

Speaking of EggNog, I drink black coffee but not during these times, when available. I like to put some EggNog with my morning coffee...oh yeah, that's what I'm talking 'bout. :)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Speaking of EggNog, I drink black coffee but not during these times, when available. I like to put some EggNog with my morning coffee...oh yeah, that's what I'm talking 'bout. :)

Hmmmm..... i havent had "regular" coffee since the 1990s...... but that sounds like an interesting mix. I think eggnog makes most any liquid better. Speaking of which.... i'd better grab some soon.... nothing worse than driving all over town the last week of december trying to find even a pint of eggnog.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Ok, this is a very knowledgeable group, so I ask:

How did Chocolate Chip Cookie get named Toll House Cookies? What was going on at the Toll House?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom