OT - Fantastic Lies | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - Fantastic Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The ol' "reading comprehension" rejoinder. Well played sir!

Well, I guess alternatively it could have just been your failure to see the word "above." Either way, pretty egregious error on your part. Nice attempt to turn it around on me. Actually, pretty weak effort. I have actually noticed a pattern of very strange cherry-picking by you, in a variety of contexts.

Society did its part (based on what it knew), and the media did its part (based on what it knew), but it was solely within Mike Nifong's power to stop the charade and he not only refused to do that, he buried exculpatory evidence -- thus stoking rather than extinguishing the pressure from the media and activist groups. He violated his duty as a prosecutor in such a way that it actually landed him in jail (albeit for one day).

As an alleged attorney, I'd expect you to understand this. But your takes on legal issues are always bizarre, so I guess there's no reason for me to have that expectation.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Two of my sons went to school with Mike, great lacrosse player. Coach Whitten was a 20 win state championship coach. When he retired the team went downhill. Same with the Wilton football team when coach Fuji retired.

We got crushed in the Semi Finals of the State tournament by one of the best Wilton Lacrosse teams they ever had. Iirc they had 9 or 10 of the 11 All State selections on their team, 6 of those being All Americans. I think we scored like 2 goals or something Was embarrassing. Whitten and co ran the table that year iirc.

Reaction Score
Two of my sons went to school with Mike, great lacrosse player. Coach Whitten was a 20 win state championship coach. When he retired the team went downhill. Same with the Wilton football team when coach Fuji retired.
I knew Whitten's son back in the day.

Reaction Score
a pattern of very strange cherry-picking by you,
Ah hah! The ol' "cherry picking rejoinder. Well done!

As an alleged attorney,
OOOOh! The ol' "alleged" credential rejoinder. Touche!

your takes on legal issues are always bizarre,
Good sir! You have outdone yourself! The ol' "you're weird, so your point is invalid" rejoinder. EXCEPTIONAL!

Reaction Score
We got crushed in the Semi Finals of the State tournament by one of the best Wilton Lacrosse teams they ever had. Iirc they had 9 or 10 of the 11 All State selections on their team, 6 of those being All Americans. I think we scored like 2 goals or something Was embarrassing. Whitten and co ran the table that year iirc.

NC and Wilton games were always great, loved playing in those when I was there.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Ah hah! The ol' "cherry picking rejoinder. Well done!

OOOOh! The ol' "alleged" credential rejoinder. Touche!

Good sir! You have outdone yourself! The ol' "you're weird, so your point is invalid" rejoinder. EXCEPTIONAL!

Yikes.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Ah! The ol' "I'll try to get the last word in and deny my own feckless prior prolix by posting a single word response" rejoinder!

You're bad at this. All of this. An embarrassing display.

I did point out why you were wrong. But this exchange just confirms my prior conclusions that you never know --- you're talking about. Your brain processes the written word in a very strange way and you believe that having an unpopular opinion makes you a genius surrounded by a confederacy of dunces. You're not. You're just wrong.

Reaction Score
You're bad at this. All of this. An embarrassing display.

I did point out why you were wrong. But this exchange just confirms my prior conclusions that you never know --- you're talking about. Your brain processes the written word in a very strange way and you believe that having an unpopular opinion makes you a genius surrounded by a confederacy of dunces. You're not. You're just wrong.

When it comes to stuff like this, the fact that Frank Ivy disagrees with you should reassure you of the soundness of your position.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Same thing happened to Patrick Kane, only this time the media was more careful to paint them as only allegations, and nothing was proven.

They still dragged his name through the mud.

Then, there is the Virginia Rolling Stone hoax.

I wonder if the stripper was a Duke student if it would have played out differently. The schools are in an impossible spot, so of course they never get it right.
Remember Duke had a (p0rn) actress student. She got expelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom