OT F Football | The Boneyard

OT F Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
"F Football" -- Thought it was Deepster talking about tonight's game . . .
Misleading title, haha. Thought he just really hated football and what better day to let the yard know.

Reaction Score
I do FanDuel but I don't spend a ton of time or money on it.

One thing to keep in mind is that it's something really lopsided where a very, very small % of the players win 99% of the money. The sharks on these sites have "crawlers" and run scripts that seek out low volume players. There could be a contest with a 3.00 entry and 1,000 spots open with payouts for 1st through 100th. You put in a lineup for 3.00. The shark puts in 100 lineups with slight variations and of the 100 payout spots, he wins 60 of them. And they do this with thousands of entries a day. Your chance of putting in the 1.00 entry to get a big paper million dollar check is not realistic.

Reaction Score
I do FanDuel but I don't spend a ton of time or money on it.

One thing to keep in mind is that it's something really lopsided where a very, very small % of the players win 99% of the money. The sharks on these sites have "crawlers" and run scripts that seek out low volume players. There could be a contest with a 3.00 entry and 1,000 spots open with payouts for 1st through 100th. You put in a lineup for 3.00. The shark puts in 100 lineups with slight variations and of the 100 payout spots, he wins 60 of them. And they do this with thousands of entries a day. Your chance of putting in the 1.00 entry to get a big paper million dollar check is not realistic.

I play b-ball with one of the "sharks," he's like the #3 DFS player in the world. He said to do single entry contests for low entry fees $1-$3 usually. I did that for Football and Bball and made a killing before it was banned in NY. Plan on doing it again this coming season. DFS is fun, I enjoy the research...particularly for basketball.

Reaction Score
I do Fanduel, but I was wondering what people thought of DK.

I agree with all of the expressed opinions above. It is a lot of fun.

Reaction Score
I do Fanduel, but I was wondering what people thought of DK.

I agree with all of the expressed opinions above. It is a lot of fun.

Fanduel is slower to correct inefficiencies in pricing of players (i.e. they remain value plays longer). DK is quicker to correct them, but they are generally cheaper overall relative to FD. Also prefer the roster construction better for DK. FD has some nice promotional contests, DK has more sports overall you can play (Video Gaming, Horse Racing, MMA).

Reaction Score
Fan Duel also locks roster changes after your first players start, so if you have guys going at 4pm, and it's 1pm, you're stuck with what you have, don't like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedRabbit84

Top Bottom