OT: Evolution or icebear's limited knowledge of tools | The Boneyard

OT: Evolution or icebear's limited knowledge of tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
Looks like an attempted breakout to me.

Ah, right, right. OK then, maybe now I get it. Meanwhile these unsuspecting guys seem completely pre-occupied discussing some kind of black monolith and Zarathustra concert outside. My German is pretty rusty, but I think their last words were "Clever girl.”

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Smarter than the average bear.

Amazing thing is icebear calculating the proper stress point at which to aim the rock without pen or paper.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
A stoned bear! Now that is really pathetic.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
A stoned bear! Now that is really pathetic.
No, no, he is clearly an Old Testament bear. And absolutely sinless according to the New Testament since he is willing to cast the first stone.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Ah, right, right. OK then, maybe now I get it. Meanwhile these unsuspecting guys seem completely pre-occupied discussing some kind of black monolith and Zarathustra concert outside. My German is pretty rusty, but I think their last words were "Clever girl.”

love the Jurassic Park reference, along with the 2001 "Thus spake Zarathustra".
"somebody asides me is gonna rue this here p'ticular day."

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Apparently in the excitement of contemplating his freedom from the breakout, icebear thought back to a high school physics formula which assumed he was in a vacuum when calculating the force needed to break through the glass with the rock. If only he had figured in the resistance of the water, he'd be relaxing in the shade under the newly formed arctic foliage canopy. Lesson learned: important calculations bear a second look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom