OT - ESPN OTL Article on FanDuel / DraftKings | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - ESPN OTL Article on FanDuel / DraftKings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I play on Draftkings almost daily. Yes, there are sharks, lots of them. There are however, single entry lineups where you can't flood the contest with 150 unique lineups from the same player. I spend a good couple of hours a day researching and putting together lineups. There are plenty of sites out there that will supply you with everything the "pros" have. I use one, won't link it here but I've been very happy with it. It really cuts down the research time that is needed.

Trust me, I get frustrated often. There is money to be made if you play smartly and enter the smaller GPP tournaments, single entry contests, and beginner contests. People get enamored with the millionaire maker and throw in lineups blindly thinking they can cash. They ended up getting smoked and vow to never play again.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Nobody is selling the best information. If it was the best you'd monetize much better playing with it than selling it.

Reaction Score
That was a good read. I played one baseball tournament on draft kings and got creamed. Something seemed off to me. I'm a tiny bit familiar with bots cause my nephew has used them to buy premium clothing items on eBay. I thought something similar might be at play but don't know enough. Never even went back to spend the 10 bucks they gave me for registering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom