Not open for further replies.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Apologize if this was already posted, but it's a good read

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I LOVE that both UCONN teams completely ignored this fool after they won their National Championships. Emmert is absolute slime and I will never forgive him for using UCONN as a ridiculous APR example while doing nothing about other academic scandals, like UNC. Somebody send Milan Lucic to his house for a cup check.

Reaction Score
I LOVE that both UCONN teams completely ignored this fool after they won their National Championships. Emmert is absolute slime and I will never forgive him for using UCONN as a ridiculous APR example while doing nothing about other academic scandals, like UNC. Somebody send Milan Lucic to his house for a cup check.

"Absolute slime" may be an understatement.

Reaction Score
I got to witness Dr. Emmert firsthand at a few NCAA conventions, and he is as arrogant as many people make him to be. My understanding is that the morale at NCAA office in Indianapolis has nosedived since he became president.

In his (only) defense, he has to defend NCAA rules. Any of the policies that he defends, such as not playing players, limits of how much and what kind of food student-athletes can eat, etc., can be overturned by member institutions, no matter his stance.

The NCAA is at a crossroads right now. It needs competent and unselfish leadership to get through this. I don't think is up to the task.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
As with anyone whose arrogance eventually transcends his intelligence, Emmert’s belief in his own empty rhetoric seems to know no bounds
Yowser, that was pretty harsh, accurate, but harsh.

Reaction Score

You mean the Syracuse educated Mark Emmert? He is lower than whale .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom