OT: El Clasico 4/2/2016, Who's Ready!? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: El Clasico 4/2/2016, Who's Ready!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just me, or was the color commentator for BeIn annoying has heck. he was too busy trying to come-u with superlatives for each and every play to actually add analysis to the game.

Reaction Score
Just me, or was the color commentator for BeIn annoying has heck. he was too busy trying to come-u with superlatives for each and every play to actually add analysis to the game.

Agreed, they can make the games tough to watch, often switch to the bein Spanish channel. Usually instead of actually trying to come up with a superlative he just described a play as superlative...

Good announcers know when to let the action speak for itself. Those two guys talk too much for me personally without adding much.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Lulz. Today was really the first time you heard Ray Hudson announce a game? He's has that shtick for a while now.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I like ray. Barca seems tired and sloppy. Their midfield never got back which allowed Real to constantly counter with two of the fastest players in the world in Ronaldo and bale. Suarez missed a gift in the first half

Reaction Score
Lulz. Today was really the first time you heard Ray Hudson announce a game? He's has that shtick for a while now.

I'm an Arsenal fan, so I get the NBC broadcast teams most of the time. Don't recall anyone being that annoying. Reminds me of Dicky V.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He was funny, he started comparing people to any animal he thought of on the spot. He was like a funny dicky v

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Ronaldo really played his balls off today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom