OT: El Clasico 4/2/2016, Who's Ready!? | The Boneyard

OT: El Clasico 4/2/2016, Who's Ready!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
While I am an Arsenal fan and the Gunners have fallen to Barca way too many times, I like Barcelona the city a lot more that Madrid, been to a Barca game back in the '90's, and nothing makes me happier than seeing Cristiano Ronaldo choke again in the World Cup, I side with Barcelona for El Clasico.

Reaction Score
Are you a Barca fan or a Madrid fan? Just FYI if you say Madrid you're dead to me.

I don't think there's much of a difference between the two for 95% of the population. They're both pretty hateable.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
While I am an Arsenal fan and the Gunners have fallen to Barca way too many times, I like Barcelona the city a lot more that Madrid, been to a Barca game back in the '90's, and nothing makes me happier than seeing Cristiano Ronaldo choke again in the World Cup, I side with Barcelona for El Clasico.
No no you don't get it, he was "injured."

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
How can you hate Barca? They play the beautiful game!
I think the hate is directed more towards their fan base. It might the most bandwagon sports team in the world, next to Real.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I think the hate is directed more towards their fan base. It might the most bandwagon sports team in the world, next to Real.
I don't think it's the fan base. I think it's the fact that they win, the love to possess, and some of their players have a history of exaggerating fouls. For Real, I think it's like the Yankees. They buy their players after throwing record amounts of money at them (the Yankee part), they have arrogant players on the field, some of the players are dirty and/or dive, and they also win. I've only met several Barca and Real fans in my life. Everyone else I've met are either arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, etc.

Reaction Score
Barca all the way.

I thought I would start liking Barca less when they got Suarez, but somehow, he's even grown on me.

And thank Senhor! for this game right now- takes my mind off the NCAAT.

Reaction Score
Barca all the way.

I thought I would start liking Barca less when they got Suarez, but somehow, he's even grown on me.

I kind of feel bad for Suarez, because he clearly has emotional problems. I have to imagine he's in therapy 3-4 days/week.

Reaction Score
I can't imagine Madrid has any hope really. Against a frontline of Messi, Suarez, and Neymar, nobody does, really. It's insane.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I kind of feel bad for Suarez, because he clearly has emotional problems. I have to imagine he's in therapy 3-4 days/week.

The thing is Suarez is as unselfish as he is great. A perfect complement to Messi and Neymar. I love team ball in any sport.

Reaction Score
The thing is Suarez is as unselfish as he is great. A perfect complement to Messi and Neymar. I love team ball in any sport.

Barca just has to make sure to feed Suarez before each match to keep him from trying to snack on the competition during the game.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Barca all the way.

Agreed. I was pissed Barca went after him and signed him. But man, is he great to watch. Unselfish, never stops hustling, adds toughness, and makes Neymar and Messi even more fun to watch.

Reaction Score
The referee is not having a good game at Camp Nou and the calls or lack of calls really have been to the benefit of Real.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
By my count Sergio Ramos should probably have yellows by now...

Though Mr. Shakira comes through with the header for Barca.

Reaction Score
That was bad by Alves. Fun game. And I mean bad meaning good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom