OT: Eagle nearly flies away with baby (WTF ???) | The Boneyard

OT: Eagle nearly flies away with baby (WTF ???)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That kid got some air. They are fortunate the eagle gave up early.

Reaction Score
Not a Golden Eagle. Golden Eagles were used to hunt wolves. They can take out wolves but can't pick up a toddler? Please. And it had too much white on the front of its wings, and the white on the back was off. And the kid did not move at all when on the ground, when in the air, or make any moves when being dropped besides for his arm being pushed by the air while falling. The bird took a very unorthodox approach as well, and whatever it was it was still good sized. Am I supposed to believe the guy 3 feet away didn't see that airplane landing in front of him?

Fake.

Now that I think of it, it almost looks like an osperey. And here is a link to Eagles hunting wolves, starts at 30 seconds:

Reaction Score
Not a Golden Eagle. Golden Eagles were used to hunt wolves. They can take out wolves but can't pick up a toddler? Please. And it had too much white on the front of its wings, and the white on the back was off. And the kid did not move at all when on the ground, when in the air, or make any moves when being dropped besides for his arm being pushed by the air while falling. The bird took a very unorthodox approach as well, and whatever it was it was still good sized. Am I supposed to believe the guy 3 feet away didn't see that airplane landing in front of him?

Fake.

Now that I think of it, it almost looks like an osperey. And here is a link to Eagles hunting wolves, starts at 30 seconds:

you're probably right...but not really the point.

It picked up a freaking kid !!! :eek:

Reaction Score
It's real. Those eagles here in Europe take out small deer.

Check out this Eagle attack in Mongolia

Reaction Score
And finally, the fastest animal on the planet. The Master of Disaster! The Peregrine Falcon.. Watch it totally own this Canadian Goose. This thing would give the Honey Badger a run for his money.

Reaction Score
Eagle taking out a mountain goat.

Photography (maybe not the right word) is amazing. Having the cameras in place to record things like this is mind boggling. How long do you have to wait for the 2:54 we see on film to actually happen.

Reaction Score
Photography (maybe not the right word) is amazing. Having the cameras in place to record things like this is mind boggling. How long do you have to wait for the 2:54 we see on film to actually happen.

Imagine trying to get that footage of the Snow Leopard for the "Planet Earth" documentary. You could spend a lifetime looking for one of those things and never see one.

I don't know anything about the filmmaker, other than that he has a buncg of films like that posted on Youtube, all of the ones I saw were Falconry related in Mongolia.

Here is another crazy video. Who would think that Mountain Goats could do something this crazy?

Reaction Score
That was freaky!!!! That was not an osprey, that was an eagle, maybe not golden, but not an osprey.

I think that the winter coat saved the kid as the eagle probably didn't have enough flesh to grab onto to hold it's prey, the "baby", OMG it's chilling. Wow, next time a see a bird of prey circle like that I'll be ready.

Reaction Score
It was a fake. The comment about the hang time was ironic as that helped people figure out it was fake. The hang time was too long and apparently the shadows didn't match up.

CGI stuff.

Reaction Score
This clip gives a you a slightly better view of the Eagle snatching the kid and then dropping him. Watch the way the kid falls for a short distance and then lands. I couldn't help but laugh.

If it's a fake then it is a damn good one.

If it's real, and I think it is. I think Eagle realized that what it picked up wasn't what it thought it was.

Watch this.

Reaction Score
This clip gives a you a slightly better view of the Eagle snatching the kid and then dropping him. Watch the way the kid falls for a short distance and then lands. I couldn't help but laugh.

If it's a fake then it is a damn good one.

If it's real, and I think it is. I think Eagle realized that what it picked up wasn't what it thought it was.

Watch this.

Confirmed as a fake. Three "kids" who did it were going to be on CNN this morning.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...-video-goes-viral-but-critics-say-it-s-a-fake

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I hope the dad has a fresh diaper in his bag.

Reaction Score
It's real. Those eagles here in Europe take out small deer.

Check out this Eagle attack in Mongolia

Holy stit, those motherfuggers were cheering that? Insane.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Nothing like getting the world's attention to improve your chances for a future in your desired occupation. And notoriety for your program.

Reaction Score
It definitely is a fake. It's pretty damn convincing. They did one last year with a penguin that wasn't quite as good.

If you watch the first few seconds, a portion of the eagle disappears for microsecond.

Reaction Score
It definitely is a fake. It's pretty damn convincing. They did one last year with a penguin that wasn't quite as good.

If you watch the first few seconds, a portion of the eagle disappears for microsecond.
It was just a warning from BC that they we're going to take someone dear to us away.

Reaction Score
It was just a warning from BC that they we're going to take someone dear to us away.

Yeah Don Brown, that's probably how it happened, they scooped him up when our backs were turned.

Reaction Score
Maybe the most insane thing ive ever seen !!!

The video is about as real as the world ending last Friday.

I cringe when people fall for stuff like this, it's like they just found the whole Internet thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom