OT: Dustin Pedroia Game Used Bat | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Dustin Pedroia Game Used Bat

Reaction Score
As a Sox fan I used to respect the guy. Not so much anymore after the “it’s not me episode” with Machado.

Reaction Score
Okay, he’s borderline because of his knee injury that will undoubtedly cause him to retire earlier than most. Probably a good chance he still makes it.

Knee injury obviously should mean nothing because a MUCH better career from Don Mattingly was cut short because of a very bad back. And Mattingly was arguably the best player in the game for 3-4 years and DP never was thought of in that context. I can only say of he gets in before Donnie Baseball it will just tell you how messed up the HOF is.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Knee injury obviously should mean nothing because a MUCH better career from Don Mattingly was cut short because of a very bad back. And Mattingly was arguably the best player in the game for 3-4 years and DP never was thought of in that context. I can only say of he gets in before Donnie Baseball it will just tell you how messed up the HOF is.
Well... I think he was thought of in that context when he won the ROY and MVP...

Reaction Score
Well... I think he was thought of in that context when he won the ROY and MVP...

No he wasn’t ever. Rookie of the year best player in baseball? Lol and his MVP was purely because the Sox were deserving of one heck he wasn’t even the best on his team nevermind baseball. Maybe the MVP of the team but he got lucky. Morneau was better......mattinlgy was the best player in both leagues in all ways of the game for a while. He’s not in????

Reaction Score
He’s going to the hall of fame. I’ll give you $5 for the bat @uconnphil2016 so I can break it in half and sell it as a MVP shattered bat.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@UCYamsMD making him sell all his stuff before they get hitched...:eek:

"You are not bringing that [stuff] into our house.."

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
No he wasn’t ever. Rookie of the year best player in baseball? Lol and his MVP was purely because the Sox were deserving of one heck he wasn’t even the best on his team nevermind baseball. Maybe the MVP of the team but he got lucky. Morneau was better.mattinlgy was the best player in both leagues in all ways of the game for a while. He’s not in????
Yeah but Mattingly has those unprofessional sideburns

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom