Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
not gonna lie, I'm not hearing it.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
You're sick. Sadly, I hear it too.

Reaction Score
If Fishy hears it, it's gotta be there. Thanks for the recording. I needed to hear it!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
How stoned were you to catch that? I hear it clearly.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
osully said:
Every time I hear the first two notes of this dunkin donuts commercial, I think it's our fight song: YouTube Video YouTube Video Sorry. Is it basketball season yet?

Clearly robin thicke has moved on to writing dunkin donuts jingles and is stealing from college fight songs instead of Marvin Gaye songs.

Too bad you can't patent a simple 1/2 step drop from Bb to A

Reaction Score
Every time I hear the first two notes of this dunkin donuts commercial, I think it's our fight song:

Sorry. Is it basketball season yet?

If they had the marching band drum hits to start it, I would absolutely start marching around my apartment before realizing it wasnt the alma mater

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Me too. Thanks, jerk.

Also, speaking of guacamole in ads, I have to laugh at Subway. They are the last to know about everything. It's 2015, they've just discovered guacamole for themselves, and think they're Christopher Columbus.

Same with Sriracha before this.

Dove

Reaction Score
Me too. Thanks, jerk.

Also, speaking of guacamole in ads, I have to laugh at Subway. They are the last to know about everything. It's 2015, they've just discovered guacamole for themselves, and think they're Christopher Columbus.

Same with Sriracha before this.
They totally missed the chopotle rage.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Subway may be the most common sub sandwich chain but it's certainly not my favorite. Without starting another best food thread, I'll list my top ten favorites here:

1. Penn Station East Coast Subs
2. Quizno's
3. DiBella Subs
4. Mr Sub
5. Charley's Grilled Subs
6. Firehouse Subs
7. Jimmy John's
8. Wall St Deli
9. McAlister's Deli
10. Jersey Mike's Subs

Subway doesn't come close to cracking the top ten, but they are at least better than D'Angelo

Dove

Reaction Score
They totally missed the chopotle rage.
My bad...thought this was he Dunkin Donut thread. D'oh!

Reaction Score
Subway may be the most common sub sandwich chain but it's certainly not my favorite. Without starting another best food thread, I'll list my top ten favorites here:

2. Quizno's
3. DiBella Subs
4. Mr Sub
6. Firehouse Subs
7. Jimmy John's
8. Wall St Deli
9. McAlister's Deli
10. Jersey Mike's Subs

Subway doesn't come close to cracking the top ten, but they are at least better than D'Angelo

D'Angelo's Steak and Cheese > Anything else listed here

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
You realize of course that you have most likely done just that? :D

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I heard it before but thought it was just me. Glad it's not just me

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Every time I hear the first two notes of this dunkin donuts commercial, I think it's our fight song:

Sorry. Is it basketball season yet?

So I was in need of some nourishment on Sunday morning en route to yet another of my daughter's lacrosse games in yet another part of the state and I pulled off at the I-95 service area intending to grab an Egg White McMuffin from McDonald's. But it was one of those newfangled service areas where the drive-through starts with a lane that is common to McDonald's, Dunkin' Donuts and one other fast food establishment that I can't remember at the moment. As I neared the point where the lanes splinter off to the respective establishments, I heard the siren call of this commercial in my subconscious and at the last minute I veered into the Dunkin' Donuts lane and ordered one of these Bacon Guacamole Flatbreads. Not bad in a pinch, but unfortunately it comes with some type of white cheesy substance that oozes out the side when you bite into it, and a whopping glob of it landed on my driver's seat. Now it is embedded on the perforated holes where the heat and a/c come through the seat. I tried scrubbing, using a shop vac and using a toothpick, to no avail.

I think I'm going to sue them. Or osully.

In any event, ask for it without that stuff if you get one.

Reaction Score

2. Quizno's
3. DiBella Subs
4. Mr Sub
6. Firehouse Subs
7. Jimmy John's
8. Wall St Deli
9. McAlister's Deli
10. Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's has really come on. Never had one, how are they?

Reaction Score
joober jones said:
Subway may be the most common sub sandwich chain but it's certainly not my favorite. Without starting another best food thread, I'll list my top ten favorites here: 1. Penn Station East Coast Subs 2. Quizno's 3. DiBella Subs 4. Mr Sub 5. Charley's Grilled Subs 6. Firehouse Subs 7. Jimmy John's 8. Wall St Deli 9. McAlister's Deli 10. Jersey Mike's Subs Subway doesn't come close to cracking the top ten, but they are at least better than D'Angelo

Jimmy Johns is good but I'm surprised to see it above Jersey Mikes. I assumed Mike's was better, nonetheless,
I've driven by hundreds of times and never stopped. Jimmy Johns is just down the road so we go there a lot.

While I like Jimmy John's, I don't consider it that great, it's just good and really fast. I went in there last weekend while we had guests at our house and got about 10 customized subs and was in and out in 5 minutes. There were 4 people on the assembly line and one cashier, very impressive each and every time.

Reaction Score
Jersey Mike's has really come on. Never had one, how are they?
I like Jersey Mike's. What I like best is they cut the meat/cheese right in front of you fresh for your sandwich. I really hate pre-cut meats/cheese as it seems dried out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom