OT: Duke @ Maine 11/15 | The Boneyard

OT: Duke @ Maine 11/15

Reaction Score
They are expecting a near sellout (5K) on Thursday night (7:00pm) at the Cross Insurance Center in Bangor. JMP is returning to her home state to coach against her former team and PG Amy Vachon who is now Maine's HC. Ton's of storylines for this one.....

1. #21 Duke is coming off blowout road loss to Northwestern and Maine is coming off home beatdown of Toledo.

2. 2017-2018 NCAA participant Maine has a veteran Jr/Sr laden team vs. injury depleted Duke and their freshmen.

3. It will be an emotional night for all as the family of Stacey (Porrini) Clingan (Bristol, CT) who passed away last March from breast cancer & was a star center for JPM's NCAA Maine teams of the late 90s and a teammate of Amy Vachon will be there to honor her memory.

The game is available on WatchESPN: Duke vs. Maine (W Basketball)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Please take it easy on us. If yall let us win... I promise to repay you guys with a vacation to Maine in the future.
Are we wearing that bag because of the loss to Northwestern? :)

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I just looked at Maine's schedule.... first Duke... then next week a neutral court matchup vs my local school NCA&T.... sandwiched in between is a huge CAA football game vs another local school Elon. Depending on the results.... I might be hating some Maine come next week :mad:

Are we wearing that bag because of the loss to Northwestern? :)

:oops:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Please take it easy on us. If yall let us win... I promise to repay you guys with a vacation to Maine in the future.

Yall Bears are a feisty bunch....

Maine Vacation Travel Guide

Portland in the Summer of 2020?? :rolleyes: If you see a guy with a Duke WCBB shirt on stuffing his face with Lobster Rolls..... you will know who it is :D

Reaction Score
Maine dug themselves a hole in the 1st half with horrific shooting. Nice 2nd half effort though. Duke will obviously have growing pains this season....good luck!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Maine dug themselves a hole in the 1st half with horrific shooting. Nice 2nd half effort though. Duke will obviously have growing pains this season....good luck!

I signed up for ESPN+ to watch the game..... but other than the first 2 minutes or so.... it had technical difficulties for the rest of the game. Head bang Had to follow along on the Maine site.

Good Luck to Maine.... Hope yall do well in the American East. I'll be sure to track the progress

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
They are expecting a near sellout (5K) on Thursday night (7:00pm) at the Cross Insurance Center in Bangor. JMP is returning to her home state to coach against her former team and PG Amy Vachon who is now Maine's HC. Ton's of storylines for this one.....

1. #21 Duke is coming off blowout road loss to Northwestern and Maine is coming off home beatdown of Toledo.

2. 2017-2018 NCAA participant Maine has a veteran Jr/Sr laden team vs. injury depleted Duke and their freshmen.

3. It will be an emotional night for all as the family of Stacey (Porrini) Clingan (Bristol, CT) who passed away last March from breast cancer & was a star center for JPM's NCAA Maine teams of the late 90s and a teammate of Amy Vachon will be there to honor her memory.

The game is available on WatchESPN: Duke vs. Maine (W Basketball)
watched her son Donovan last night, he's a 6'8 freshman from Bristol Central High... very raw talent

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom