OT: Donyell Marshall Moving Up in the CBB World | The Boneyard

OT: Donyell Marshall Moving Up in the CBB World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He is getting more and more experience. Apparently he wants a future in coaching. Hope it works out well for him.

Ain't nothing better than having a job you love. Its not work.

Reaction Score
Does he really need the money,or is he coaching because he loves the game?

caw

Reaction Score

Just a guess but loves the game.

"But Marshall isn’t a cautionary tale, another statistic on the long list of professional athletes who have gone broke after retiring. Assisting Rider head coach Kevin Baggett isn’t Marshall’s desperate way of making ends meet.

'He’s not a guy that’s blowing his money,' Baggett says. 'I’ve been around him enough to know that he’s not lavish with his money. He’s always thinking things through before he makes any investments or any purchases. To me, he’s a smart guy all the way around.'"

http://www.onebidwonders.com/2015/0...rmer-nba-forward-loving-mid-major-life-rider/

Just saying:
“He’d like to be at UConn,” Baggett says, “but there’s only X amount of seats on that staff, so he hasn’t gotten a chance yet. I’m sure some day, if those guys are smart, they’ll bring him back because I think he is a good coach and he’s only going to get better.”

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

You had 28 practice runs and THAT was your 29th post?

What am I missing that 29 posts and 12 likes= "popular poster" around here?

Reaction Score
Happy for Donyell. He is setting himself up for being a serious assistant coach candidate at UConn - would be a nice big man's coach for sure.

I barely recognized him in that picture though, and I'm one of the BYers old enough to remember seeing him play.

Reaction Score
“He’d like to be at UConn,” Baggett says, “but there’s only X amount of seats on that staff, so he hasn’t gotten a chance yet. I’m sure some day, if those guys are smart, they’ll bring him back because I think he is a good coach and he’s only going to get better.”

Reaction Score
Great for Donyell. He'll get back to the school he loves some day I believe.

Reaction Score
Happy for Donyell. He is setting himself up for being a serious assistant coach candidate at UConn - would be a nice big man's coach for sure.

I barely recognized him in that picture though, and I'm one of the BYers old enough to remember seeing him play.

Donyell was freaky looking at UConn, all legs are arms he was skinnier then I was at the time. Still he had serious talent for college hoops. Had to bulk up to survive in the NBA.

Reaction Score
Donyell was freaky looking at UConn, all legs are arms he was skinnier then I was at the time. Still he had serious talent for college hoops. Had to bulk up to survive in the NBA.

Those shoulders, though. What's that about?

Reaction Score
We have to have Donyell back someday. Complete the circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom