OT: Don't Take This Vacation Trip | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Don't Take This Vacation Trip

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Back on Dec. 6th 2016 my heart stopped for a second while in L&M hospital (had a heart attack Dec. 1st at UCONN vs DePaul WBB game at Gampel)!
The 7th I had a pacemaker put in! That was the morning of the UCONN at ND game and I threatened my Doctors I better be able to watch the game or else I'd hunt them down!
I watched UCONN win big from my hospital bed!

Hope you are feeling all squared away now @RSHERMVIKES

Reaction Score
Wow, Rocky, frightening, but you and family really persevered through everything- all the best going forward...!

Reaction Score
What was to be a little 2 day sprint into Southeast Idaho in the middle of a daughter's visit ... Tuesday morning we are sitting at breakfast and notice my wife has her head on her plate!! A medivac chopper flight to Idaho Springs and 9 more pass out events and my wife is now packing a pace maker. I'm home to prep for her arrival tomorrow.

RockyMTblue2 - - - -I hope your wife is back at home making you toeing the line again! Best wishes to your whole family!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
RockyMTblue2 - - - -I hope your wife is back at home making you toeing the line again! Best wishes to your whole family!

Luckily she's right handed and can still crack the whip. Left is taking a rest, with the pacemaker located next door.

AllAmerRedHeads

Barnstorming America author
Reaction Score
Thoughts and prayers to her for a complete recovery and to you and the rest of your family during this scare.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom