OT- Direct TV advice | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- Direct TV advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Anyone have it? Pros and cons?
I have Directv for 20 years now. I also have Comcast with Basic channels in case of a storm which blocks the Sat. Their fees are starting to rise. I have the full program. However I am about to trash all the movie channels. I have all HBO's, Cinemax's, Encore (with only 1 HD channel, Showtime's,) you get the picture. I am about to kick those to the curb. They have more repeats than the movie Groundhog Day. Getting real tired of it. I have Netflix. Much better. I have only 2 other gripes. People get annoyed over different things so here is mind. They send out emails (calling it a friendly reminder) that your bill is due shortly. For 20 years never missed a payment. But it annoys me. So customer service said everyone gets it. Me thinks Direct is having a hard time getting paid. The other is, which was brought up before in the yard a couple of months ago. Try to get customer service or tech support in 30 minutes. This recorded b*tch is like arguing with your wife. You will find yourself yelling in the phone "CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!" At least. 10-15 TIMES. Tech support same thing. Once you get a human, all goes well.

Reaction Score
I have Directv for 20 years now. I also have Comcast with Basic channels in case of a storm which blocks the Sat. Their fees are starting to rise. I have the full program. However I am about to trash all the movie channels. I have all HBO's, Cinemax's, Encore (with only 1 HD channel, Showtime's,) you get the picture. I am about to kick those to the curb. They have more repeats than the movie Groundhog Day. Getting real tired of it. I have Netflix. Much better. I have only 2 other gripes. People get annoyed over different things so here is mind. They send out emails (calling it a friendly reminder) that your bill is due shortly. For 20 years never missed a payment. But it annoys me. So customer service said everyone gets it. Me thinks Direct is having a hard time getting paid. The other is, which was brought up before in the yard a couple of months ago. Try to get customer service or tech support in 30 minutes. This recorded b*tch is like arguing with your wife. You will find yourself yelling in the phone "CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!" At least. 10-15 TIMES. Tech support same thing. Once you get a human, all goes well.

Agreed with the repeats. I like hbo for their original programming. They are pretty good.
If you need to talk to them say "representative" then you should be good. I get the same bill reminder message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom