OT: Diana Taurasi engaged. | The Boneyard

OT: Diana Taurasi engaged.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I recently read where a former WNBA player said she felt out of place as a straight woman in a league where 90% of the players are gay. That's such a lie. 80% are gay.
I support gay marriage. Why should straight people be the only ones who suffer? Stay single as long as possible.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well they probably took advice from Geno, who is still married. Maybe he should coach the men's team?

At a minimum Geno could mentor the Men's team coaches on how to have a successful marriage.

Reaction Score
I recently read where a former WNBA player said she felt out of place as a straight woman in a league where 90% of the players are gay. That's such a lie. 80% are gay.
I support gay marriage. Why should straight people be the only ones who suffer? Stay single as long as possible.

Re-hijacking a thread to speak about a polarizing and political issue is never good. Let's re-focus on how Ollie can learn from the woman's team vis-à-vis Taurasi's flawless execution of her engagement and whether the solidity of Geno's marriage will allow him to usurp control of the men's team from Ollie.

Reaction Score
I do not understand or am missing info on Ollie's marriage. So the guy got divorced, doesn't seem like anything new or that hasn't happened millions of times before.
Is there more to it?

Reaction Score
I do not understand or am missing info on Ollie's marriage. So the guy got divorced, doesn't seem like anything new or that hasn't happened millions of times before.
Is there more to it?

Me thinks FastEddy is a bit slow.

KO's split was unfortunate. Let's hope DT's marriage is never scissored apart.

Reaction Score

Sorry, I just don't know anything on his marriage or haven't been reading the right posts.
Don't know the reference to scissored apart.
Did Ollie's ex-wife become a lesbian and leave him for another lady?
Whatever, probably none of my business anyways.

Reaction Score

I have been coming to this board or some previous iteration for 20 years. I never cease to be entertained by all posters, great and slow.

Yes, we should definitely hope.

Reaction Score
a wholly inappropriate thread ... and none of it is our business - quite frankly

Reaction Score
a wholly inappropriate thread ... and none of it is our business - quite frankly

I disagree. There's a thread on this over on the women's board. And, apparently, lots of folks here like talking about the women's team...just not on their board. So here. Let's talk about it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Sorry, I just don't know anything on his marriage or haven't been reading the right posts.
Don't know the reference to scissored apart.
Did Ollie's ex-wife become a lesbian and leave him for another lady?
Whatever, probably none of my business anyways.

There's no scuttlebutt on Ollie's marriage. Just didn't work out.
Google 'scissoring'. But definitely not on a work computer/phone.

Reaction Score
I disagree. There's a thread on this over on the women's board. And, apparently, lots of folks here like talking about the women's team...just not on their board. So here. Let's talk about it.

I come to this board for a certain level of enlightenment, not attainable on the women's board.
In vitro obviously. Two eggs + Dikembe Mutumbo sperm = prospect.

2 eggs = ProspectS, not prospect.

Reaction Score
Google 'scissoring'. But definitely not on a work computer/phone.

And???

daveattellscissoringaguyinapinkbottlerockettshirt.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom