OT: Diamond Stone Not Happy? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Diamond Stone Not Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Draymond Green is the luckiest player in sports. Imagine if he played somewhere that didn't have Klay or Steph so 2/3s of his rotating passes wouldn't be assists or in an up tempo system with lots of scoring and rebounds. He's a great piece for small ball with one of the best backcourts in NBA history.

He's the least likeable person in sports, seems like his teammates hate him too.

Is this true, teammates and other players don't like him? I know I'd take him on my team in a second, can do it all and plays hard with a little "legal" dirty mix.

Reaction Score
The kid made a choice
He chose his bed - now he can lie in it
I really don't want to see another article or discussion about him
Would have been great if he chose UConn - he didn't so no more wasting time talking about it
Is he a one and done? maybe but I don't see him walking on a NBA floor and putting up Drummond like numbers - I might be wrong and if I am - more power to him

And then you proceed to talk about him. A lot.

Reaction Score
Can do it all? Not sure what that means exactly. He plays in a very unique system, he has limited basketball skills. Hamilton actually reminds me of him somewhat, their styles. Hamilton would be great in a wide open playground style with great guards. Green was abused by the Cavs when he had to defend in the half court in last year's finals.

I'd take Blake, Horford or even the Greek Freak over him. Much more skilled.

I'm bias though, I can't stand him or his antics.

Is this true, teammates and other players don't like him? I know I'd take him on my team in a second, can do it all and plays hard with a little "legal" dirty mix.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Draymond Green is the luckiest player in sports.

He's the least likeable person in sports, seems like his teammates hate him too.

I'm going to assuming all of these statements are in your opinion because I can think of other people in sports who are much luckier than D Green. Also, to say he is the least likable person in sports is extreme? What about Floyd Mayweather...? Kendrick Perkins? Johnny Manziel? the list goes on and on... This sounds personal.

Reaction Score
I'm going to assuming all of these statements are in your opinion because I can think of other people in sports who are much luckier than D Green. Also, to say he is the least likable person in sports is extreme? What about Floyd Mayweather...? Kendrick Perkins? Johnny Manziel? the list goes on and on... This sounds personal.
Draymond Green smiles, gets rough, and occasionally has outbursts in the locker room due to his desire to win. Hate that guy. If only he abused his girlfriend or punched his fiancé in the elevator. :rolleyes:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Did Kendrick Perkins beat you up when you were kids? Leave Perk out of it. I can name 1000 dudes less cool than Perk.

Reaction Score
ITT Daniel Hamilton is compared to Draymond Green for the first and only time.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

...Vontaze Burfict, Greg Hardy, Aaron Hernandez, and on and on and on and on....

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Did I take a left turn, but should of went right some where in this Diamond Stone trend? I am lost somewhere in the middle of the NBA,Football and Boxing

Schematic of typical boneyard thread:

upload_2016-3-7_14-46-19.jpeg

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Vontaze Burfict* but yeah absolutely agree.

Hahaha. Yes, thanks, total brain fart. Gonna edit so we don't get 10 of these correction posts.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
He fits in well in a system that has the best shooter in NBA history and a top 5 2 guard and plays wide open. He's the most overrated player in any sport and maybe the least likeable.

Klay and Steph have turned Harrison Barnes into a borderline max player also.

"he has limited basketball skills."

@JSM1970 Have you ever watched him play? It's not like he's putting up 30 a game. His skill is what makes him a SuperStar.

Reaction Score
Terps fans say he needs to shut up and get back on defense.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
The charges were dropped, FYI.

Aaron Hernandez killed like 3 guys. I'm just saying, you picked a weird freaking example, especially considering you were criticizing someone for being hyperbolic. I'd probably list Rae Carruth and OJ above Perk, but that's just me.

OJ was innocent bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3