OT: Dennis Smith, Jr. to NC State | The Boneyard

OT: Dennis Smith, Jr. to NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Number 4 on the ESPN 100. Also had offers from Duke and UK, but I always had a feeling that he would end up in Raliegh. One down, but still a lot of elite PG recruits for the two evil empires.

Reaction Score
With unc in limbo he would be crazy to go to chapel hill. Likely came down to Durham or Raleigh. Many like you said had him leaning godfried's way for some time now

Reaction Score
I appreciate that KO is impressive enough on his own that he doesn't need to visit recruits in helicopters in order to impress them.

NCSU continually reels in recruits, yet it never is reflected in their play. This seems to be a bad life decision -when you choose Gottfried and NCSU while having the opportunity to play for K and Duke. Hopefully Smith is good enough that he can get to the next level on his own.

Reaction Score
With unc in limbo he would be crazy to go to chapel hill.
Why? Nothing significant is going to happen to UNC. All of us with a clue know this, and Roy is known to be telling recruits exactly that.

Reaction Score
Dennis Smith is the real deal. I'll be rooting for him in the NBA

Reaction Score
Dennis Smith is the real deal. I'll be rooting for him in the NBA
He tore his acl . Nothing is guaranteed at this point

Also hilarious that gottfried is outchea taking helicopters to prep campuses , seems gaudy.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If I was Dennis Smith, I would have gone to North Carolina in a heartbeat over NC State.

Gottfried can't coach.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I think he's the best player in his class. Good get for NC State, always nice when the underdogs beat out the Dukes and UKs.

Reaction Score
I think he's the best player in his class. Good get for NC State, always nice when the underdogs beat out the Dukes and UKs.
Josh Jackson is gonna be a perennial All-Star and future MVP, mark my words

Reaction Score
Josh Jackson is gonna be a perennial All-Star and future MVP, mark my words

yeah i think jackson is clear cut the best player in the class. reminds me of andrew wiggins but a better ball handler . I would probably put de'aaron fox, Giles, and monk next in some order. Giles rebounded from acl injury in a great way, he mains highly skilled in the post and versatile on both ends of play. maybe its his size, so this give me great optimism for durhams bounce back. The difference with smith imo is he is a 6'2 guard whose most valued trait was athleticism... he doesn't possess great length at the pg position. still think of him as a 5* player though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom