ot: defensive rebound | The Boneyard

ot: defensive rebound

Reaction Score
Threw his assistant that he hired under the bus, what a serious POS "coach #2" turned out to be huh? LOL

Reaction Score
Pitino says Louisville should sue NCAA.

Also: “I knew nothing about any agreement to make improper payments,” the statement said, “and had no reason to suspect any illegality in the recruitment of any athlete in my programs.”

https://nypost.com/2018/02/21/rick-pitino-surfaces-with-ncaa-fury-and-louisville-legal-advice/
Michigan State’s president is gone so you don’t have to be directly tied to the crime to lose your job. It’s possible that Pitino did not know but it’s not necessary to prove in today’s environment. If it were UCONN we would want them to sue.

Reaction Score
You can’t get paid that kind of money and then claim you had no idea what was going on in your own program.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Pitino is such a control freak that an assistant couldn't pass gas without running it by him first. There is no way that he didn't know every detail to every wrongdoing, including how he would have plausible deniability for each.

I wish the school would take his advice as all it would accomplish is proving how dirty he really is. This is merely grandstanding on his part as he know the school won't waste time or money on a lawsuit that will only hurt them. As long as this us the case, her can claim "I'm clean, if UL would stand up and sue everyone would learn that".

If suing is so important to him why doesn't sue them on his own?

Reaction Score
Pitino is such a control freak that an assistant couldn't pass gas without running it by him first. There is no way that he didn't know every detail to every wrongdoing, including how he would have plausible deniability for each.

I wish the school would take his advice as all it would accomplish is proving how dirty he really is. This is merely grandstanding on his part as he know the school won't waste time or money on a lawsuit that will only hurt them. As long as this us the case, her can claim "I'm clean, if UL would stand up and sue everyone would learn that".

If suing is so important to him why doesn't sue them on his own?
I agree, but I think Pitino studied mafia movies (mostly for the suits) & knew to never have anything in writing & to keep one person between him and the improprieties. Someone on the inside would have to record him surreptitiously and that'd be death to that person's career. But since 99% of college hoop fans know his sleaze, presumably his coaching days are over and all he's got are these barks at the moon.

Reaction Score
We hate Pitino we hate Louisville I get it, but taking down banners for providing a women “benefit” is absurd. You want to know a real “benefit”? How about making your star players eligible with total sham courses?

Reaction Score
We hate Pitino we hate Louisville I get it, but taking down banners for providing a women “benefit” is absurd. You want to know a real “benefit”? How about making your star players eligible with total sham courses?
I fear you've fallen into the moral abyss of NCAA where violating arbitrary rules (that don't apply to the privileged, your UNC insinuation) is worse than breaking actual laws. Both are unethical though & I guess you are right that its worse to defraud kids of an education than it is to 'corrupt' them by providing optional hookers.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Getting hookers for 16-17 yr old recruits. That’s bad mmkay

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom