OT- Daniel Jones | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- Daniel Jones

Reaction Score
He was pretty awful on the Dallas game minus toney making a beyond impossible catch.
I meant just in general this season. But he did have us right in the game with a good Dallas team too.

Reaction Score
Only 2 more for Caleb Williams.

Better plan

Think we need to see a lot more of him before this plan.

He looks pretty talented early on though with a very offensively talented Sooner team and coach.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Think we need to see a lot more of him before this plan.

He looks pretty talented early on though with a very offensively talented Sooner team and coach.

Yeah I was just being slightly less flippant than the arch Manning joke

the Q

Reaction Score

I think that says more about Winston than anyone else

That Tampa roster has been loaded for a few years

Reaction Score
Eli went to Ole Miss.

Sonny Jurgensen went to Duke and was a very good NFL QB whose last year was 1974 for the Redskins.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
It’s not the QB that’s the Giants ongoing issue it’s the supporting cast but the QB always takes the heat. People killed Manning but he has 2 rings and on any other team he would be hands down HoFer
I (we) we have seen Jones play well. He brings a lot to the table. Okay a few. He can get a first down while scrambling. There is/are a few plays designed for him to score. Plus he does it himself. He throws a nice ball. So, no oline, or running game. He has to throw. Eli had both. Jones threw an ill-advised interception. But he runs from the five yard line and scores. Everybody cheers. Give the kid a break.

Reaction Score
Jones is an average at best NFL qb and a turnover machine. Giants have so many holes it doesn't matter at this point. When a new coach and GM come in, they will want their own qb...hopefully one that doesn't stare down receivers and holds on to the ball a little better. Jones best asset is his legs, I wish it was his decision making.

Reaction Score
The offensive line is god awful. The guard positions haven’t played well and Solder and Peart arent good. Thomas has played better this year, but I would still expect better play for a no. 4 pick.

Considering in 2020 they used a 1,3 and 5 on OL it is stunning how bad the line is. Hernandez also isn’t very good. Just a non competitive group.

the Q

Reaction Score
The offensive line is god awful. The guard positions haven’t played well and Solder and Peart arent good. Thomas has played better this year, but I would still expect better play for a no. 4 pick.

Considering in 2020 they used a 1,3 and 5 on OL it is stunning how bad the line is. Hernandez also isn’t very good. Just a non competitive group.

Thomas has graded out higher than Whirfs this year apparently.

I’m shocked Peart hasn’t made a decent second year jump.

Reaction Score
This is classic emotional overreacting after a bad game. The guy was NFC player of the week literally two weeks ago. Everyone wants a scapegoat.

This offense is decimated by injury, and is made worse by what was already a questionable o-line before that. It’s extremely frustrating to be a giants fan right now, but isn’t all on Jones.

However, I like Joe Judge and feel like this team comes out to play hard every week. Jason Garret is another story.

the Q

Reaction Score
This is classic emotional overreacting after a bad game. The guy was NFC player of the week literally two weeks ago. Everyone wants a scapegoat.

This offense is decimated by injury, and is made worse by what was already a questionable o-line before that. It’s extremely frustrating to be a giants fan right now, but isn’t all on Jones.

However, I like Joe Judge and feel like this team comes out to play hard every week. Jason Garret is another story.

I think it’s too soon to drop judge.

Garrett may be a different story.

They need an oc who knows how to get the most out of toney.

And because this QB class is so bad, Jones should get another year by default.

Gotta figure out how to protect him though

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I was just pointing out that Jones played like a man concussed. I agree with everything said about O line and I am not a fan of Gettelman and Garret. But why risk your QBs brain against a team you had no chance of beating?

Reaction Score
Joe Judge is a moron plain and simple, your QB was concussed last week and yet you have him in the game down 38-3 in the 4th quarter, never mind the fact that you ran a QB sneak with him on a 3 and 2 pretty much

Reaction Score
Joe Judge is a moron plain and simple, your QB was concussed last week and yet you have him in the game down 38-3 in the 4th quarter, never mind the fact that you ran a QB sneak with him on a 3 and 2 pretty much

You would think Gary Brightwell could get some reps in.

Reaction Score
I was just pointing out that Jones played like a man concussed. I agree with everything said about O line and I am not a fan of Gettelman and Garret. But why risk your QBs brain against a team you had no chance of beating?

The medical staff is another thing with this team playing Toney and Thomas and of course they get further injured.

Reaction Score
There is no clear number 1 QB in this draft. You stick with Jones for next year, get rid of DG, draft for the OL and Edge positions and once his contract is over you can move on.

I'm pretty over the Judge experiment. But mostly I want Dave Gettleman gone.
We also need to lose Jason Garrett

Reaction Score
When they drafted Daniel Jones I figured this will be five years of wandering in the wilderness. I have seen nothing to change my mind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom