OT: Dallas Wings Introduced | The Boneyard

OT: Dallas Wings Introduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
"..have you da wing?" I'm sorry, "Dallas Wings" sounds like something you'd order from the appetizer menu at a sports bar..

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Well it could have been the Dallas Yard Goats.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Looking at the logo with the horse with wings, I think a much better name would be the Hippogriffs

Reaction Score
Not loving the name but what can you do? Sounds more like a maxi-pad than a basketball team.
http://www.wnba.com/news/wnbas-dallas-wings-introduced-in-dfw-metroplex/
Not loving the logo even more than the name. A horse head with wings??? I think they should have gone with the backside of the horse and called the team The Ponytails. I would sell them the rights to my song to pump the house with the dance team working "We Got The Booty On Duty". :D
Probably another NIKE thing, like how we now live with a new mascot (ugly) because they designed it for free....not.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Not loving the logo even more than the name. A horse head with wings??? I think they should have gone with the backside of the horse and called the team The Ponytails. I would sell them the rights to my song to pump the house with the dance team working "We Got The Booty On Duty". :D
Probably another NIKE thing, like how we now live with a new mascot (ugly) because they designed it for free....not.

One of the symbols of Dallas is the Pegasus, which is where I assume this came from.

images

Reaction Score
Finally my city has a WNBA team lol. Guess I'll order wings before a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members