OT - D-Rose - Out with sore knees. | The Boneyard

OT - D-Rose - Out with sore knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He skipped last couple of practices. Out of game with sore knees.

I think he will go down as one of the greatest athletes in any sport to have a career truncated extremely early due to injury.

I'll give it even odds he's still in the NBA in 5 years.

Reaction Score
You know when you read things like this, it makes you appreciate Al Iverson some more. He took hits, licks, kicks, bows, bangs from people seemingly twice his size and survived.

He was a durable little MF.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
And this is why I couldn't see Carmelo or any other big free agent going to Chicago "to play with D. Rose". He shouldn't be playing any "extra " basketball at all.

Reaction Score
On topic for us (so maybe OT: OT: would be an appropriate prefix). Drummond and Gay both played well. It was an overmatched opponent, but still. Perhaps Drummond did enough to make it, after looking like he was on the chopping block before. I assume Gay will, or else they would have stayed with who they had and not called him up after the PG injury and KD departure.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Strummer said:
He skipped last couple of practices. Out of game with sore knees. I think he will go down as one of the greatest athletes in any sport to have a career truncated extremely early due to injury. I'll give it even odds he's still in the NBA in 5 years.

Bill Walton says hello. Could you imagine what Walton would have done healthy for 15 years?

Reaction Score
It really is a shame. Derek Rose was one of the most fun to watch players I've ever seen. When healthy, there's not a point guard in the league that's better than him.

But I don't think he's ever going to get back to where he was.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
The soreness comes with the knee surgeries and it doesn't stop . I can definetely see him having a " Ron Harper" role player career. It's bad but at least he's paid.

Reaction Score
Chinese Traditional medicine (CTM) can help him. Start with acupuncture 1 hour each before and after a game. Then there's their herbs. their small ladies run long distances like crazy and their 10/12-year girls jump like devil-incarnate in gymnastics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom