OT - Cuse and LSU | The Boneyard

OT - Cuse and LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jeremy Fowler ‏@JFowlerCBS 1h
#LSU, #Syracuse working on home-and-home to begin in 2015, per sources. http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jeremy-fowler/24481434/lsu-syracuse-working-on-home-and-home-starting-in-2015…

That's a monster get for Cuse
Only if they are competitive. If they suck the joint out like usual it will hurt but then again who the fuxk cares. I thought that those OOC games had to be planned out way into the future.

pj

Reaction Score
I wish we could have a home and home with LSU.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Will LSU actually come to dome, or to NJ, though?

Reaction Score
even if it is Cuse and even if they are a bunch of d-bags, it's good for Northeastern college football if a quality SEC team like that can be lured this far north. Might set other things into motion in the future.

Reaction Score
even if it is Cuse and even if they are a bunch of d-bags, it's good for Northeastern college football if a quality SEC team like that can be lured this far north. Might set other things into motion in the future.

Let's see them do it in November.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score

LSU is one of the few SEC teams willing to play legit OOC road games. They've played at Virginia Tech, at West Virginia, at Washington....and then played nuetral games with UNC, Oregon, and TCU. They have games against Wisonsin this year and next. First in Houston at Reliant and then at Lambeau Field. They are the anti-Alabama or Florida when it comes to scheduling.

Reaction Score
Will LSU actually come to dome, or to NJ, though?

I think LSU will play at the Dome. I mean they went to Morgantown to play West Virginia and to Washington to play the west coast huskies. Granted those are larger stadiums, but I think that, at least to me, LSU is one of those teams that just isn't afraid to leave the warm south like some other teams *cough* *cough* Alabama *cough* *cough* Florida *cough* *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom