OT-CT State Football Fan base? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT-CT State Football Fan base?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
@whaler11 Are the sliders wings still legit? Haven't been to one in probably 5 years but felt like I was at one of them every few weekends from like 09-13

I got the boneless angry bbq. They are still pretty good don't think they have changed at all but the Berlin restaurant is odd. It's the worst one of the lot.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I got the boneless angry bbq. They are still pretty good don't think they have changed at all but the Berlin restaurant is odd. It's the worst one of the lot.

Good to know. I used to mainly go to the one in Plainville. In my opinion the bone in wings were some of the best in CT.

I do a monthly meet up with buddies to eat and rate wings in NYC. We're up to 34 straight months. Sliders would stack up very well with most of the joints down here.

Reaction Score
Then state that ESPNNews would be fine (Comcast TV guide had Goal Line on ESPNN at 4:00. I had to DVR Goal Line and extend the recording by 3.5 hours to ensure I got the entire game.).

DirecTV had Goal Line listed in the guide at 4:00 as well.

Reaction Score
I live outside Boston and drove to Mohegan Sun yesterday to meet up with some friends. We were at Michael Jordan's Sports Bar for drinks and to watch the game. They have 14 huge TVs - none of which had the UCONN game. I asked the bartender to change it and she could only put on ESPN Goal Line with highlights because "no one wants to see the UCONN game." WTF is that? I assumed there would be more fans of the state football team.

He is probably right... Honestly nobody cares about UConn football other than us maniacs

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
He is probably right... Honestly nobody cares about UConn football other than us maniacs

It doesn't matter if he is right. With the number of TVs at Cafe 23, there is overlap, and you can literally see them all from anywhere in the bar area.

If they had the capability, one should have been switched.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom