OT- CT bathroom remodel | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- CT bathroom remodel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I have a local guy who I've used for two projects. Complete kitchen and new deck were done at different times. He's honest, does great work, and keeps to the timeline and contract for the project. He is from Rocky Hill. His name is Frank Catania and he does business as Brentwood Building & Remodeling LLC. Call him at 860-250-0303. He's very pleasant to work with and he cleans up the site when he's done. He's probably not the cheapest contractor, but I found his quote to be very comparable to Lowe's and his design was better. He also does the tile work in addition to the carpentry, so he can do much of the needed work for kitchens and bath. If you select him you won't be disappointed with the results. Sorry, don't know ho to make link work but that is the URL.

http://www.brentwoodbuildersct.com/
Who can I say referred him?

Reaction Score
We did three baths last year. I'd recommend a good local contractor instead of Lowes, Home Depot, etc. The problem with the big box stores is that if you get into multiple tasks, i.e., a plumber, an electrician, a tile guy, they may send different people for each job and it can be nightmare trying to coordinate schedules, etc. They'll also only sell you what they carry, which may or may be what you want. Shop around.

I found Bender plumbing supply really helpful and reasonably priced for fixtures, vanities, granite tops, lighting. We also bought fixtures from Wayfair. See if your contractor can get you a discount at a local supply house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom