OT: Corporate Sports Does It Again | The Boneyard

OT: Corporate Sports Does It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So Ryan "The Arrogant Cheat" Braun goes down for the rest of the season as the flagrant cheat he is, and Major League Baseball thanks him for being a man about it??? Yes, check the reports and the official bunk coming out of Baseball. Why do I love WCBB: 'cuz I never have to wade through hypocritical merde like this in WCBB. Please let that total pr**k A Rod be next!

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
So Ryan "The Arrogant Cheat" Braun goes down for the rest of the season as the flagrant cheat he is, and Major League Baseball thanks him for being a man about it??? Yes, check the reports and the official bunk coming out of Baseball. Why do I love WCBB: 'cuz I never have to wade through hypocritical merde like this in WCBB. Please let that total pr**k A Rod be next!

I felt the same way when I read the articles. Braun got off the hook once because of procedural issues and had the brass to claim he had never used illegal drugs. Now that he has been caught red-handed, he is being praised for having allowed himself to be suspended? That's amazing. The guy is a liar who should be roundly condemned and does not deserve even a millionth of an ounce of praise.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I am still loving the fact that the most honest and forthright man in professional baseball is Jose Canseco.

Makes me smile every time. I'm a little off though.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Yawn. Writers are "outraged." Fans are randomly concerned only if it involves their team and costs them a win....

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
You have to love that it is the commissioner's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom