OT:Connecticut College Swimming And... | The Boneyard

OT:Connecticut College Swimming And...

Status
Not open for further replies.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
I don't post on the Boneyard much except at NCAA tournament time, but longtime BY's may remember that I used to post as Iansdad, hence the aka in my signature. Longtimer's may also remember that my son Ian attended and swam for Connecticut College and even though he graduated in 2009 my wife and I still follow CC's swim team. So without further ado, this year's edition recently finished 3rd behind Williams and Amherst at the NESCAC championships and set a CC all-time high in points. Even more impressively, CC won 4 of 5 men's relay events, including 2 NESCAC records. At the recently completed NCAA Division III swimming championships, CC finished 12th.

As for Ian, he's now a 2nd year law student at Chicago-Kent College of Law in Chicago, with the intent of becoming a criminal trial lawyer. While not recognized as a top 20 law school in general, Kent's trial program is rated in the top 10, even ahead of schools like Yale and Stanford. Ian is so far making mom & dad proud and has 2 CALI awards (given to the top student in each individual class every semester) and believes he's in the running for 2 more this semester in his Trial Advocacy and Trial Litigation classes.

Thanks for listening. I now return you to your regular programming;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom