OT: Congrats to UCYamsMD | The Boneyard

OT: Congrats to UCYamsMD

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
As some of you know, my girlfriend of several years has made a few appearances on the Boneyard. She is not at all the type to brag about herself, but being the proud boyfriend that I am, I wanted a place to brag for her. She's in med school and just took her board examinations and scored in the 90th percentile. She studied night and day for months and I'm so happy that it paid off for her. Congratulations, UCYamsMD!!!!!

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
As some of you know, my girlfriend of several years has made a few appearances on the Boneyard. She is not at all the type to brag about herself, but being the proud boyfriend that I am, I wanted a place to brag for her. She's in med school and just took her board examinations and scored in the 90th percentile. She studied night and day for months and I'm so happy that it paid off for her. Congratulations, UCYamsMD!!!!!
Congrats to your girl! A doctor? I'd drop the ring.

Reaction Score
As philosopher Kendrick Lamar once said "When you got the yams (What's the yams?) The Yam is the power that be."

Congrats!

Reaction Score
Very happy of the boneyard inclusive diversity!!! Doctors, lawyers, food experts, uconn graduates and everything else!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom