OT: College Football Bowls/Playoffs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: College Football Bowls/Playoffs

Reaction Score
@cockhrnleghrn @SCGamecock @Gamecockfan77 @JDuro

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chickens got fried down in Charlotte by UVA. 28-0 :eek:... and now this :p:cool:;):):p:D:eek::rolleyes: I'd be hating life right now if I were a South Carolina fan :D
Certainly not a good look from the Gamecocks on Saturday but I'm not the least bit depressed or in hysterics as many of the fanbase who have taken to social media seem to be. I've always seen the rebuild of the program as a 6 year job. Muschamp is only through year 3. I like the progress made so far, hopefully in 2 or 3 years, they will be a double digit win team.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Certainly not a good look from the Gamecocks on Saturday but I'm not the least bit depressed or in hysterics as many of the fanbase who have taken to social media seem to be. I've always seen the rebuild of the program as a 6 year job. Muschamp is only through year 3. I like the progress made so far, hopefully in 2 or 3 years, they will be a double digit win team.

As long as yall take care of business in your next game in Charlotte :cool:

Reaction Score
UCF lost and Georgia has been getting their tail kicked and I love it.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Other than the Blue Devils ripping the feathers off of the Temple Owls... the next best thing of this Bowl Season :D

Live Mascot on Live Mascot attempted crime

Exactly the way, the Longhorns treated the Bulldogs in the game. Gored.

Reaction Score

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chickens got fried down in Charlotte by UVA. 28-0 :eek:... and now this :p:cool:;):):p:D:eek::rolleyes: I'd be hating life right now if I were a South Carolina fan :D

Unknown.jpeg

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
I can't remember his name, but the athletic director at ND is a genius and a master of his "craft!" Each year, scheduling the majority of his program's games on home turf, and engaging powder puff opponents, he convinces a credulous press and even more credulous fan base that his team is a top-tier "powerhouse." I was raised in the deep South and was weaned on SEC football. I know what brutal schedules look like. Comparatively speaking, ND's annual lineup of opponents is a joke. It should come as a surprise to no one that when they are inevitably overranked, and subsequently face true championship-caliber competition at neutral sites, they get smacked down...again and again. Fortunately for ND fans, they can always fall back on their favorite mantra when this happens: "the refs robbed us!"

ND football reminds me of the Dallas Cowboys - lots of "flash" and they bring high television ratings, however, usually overrated. The small picture in these bowl games is MONEY.

Hope Clemson kicks Bama's butt!

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
ND football reminds me of the Dallas Cowboys - lots of "flash" and they bring high television ratings, however, usually overrated. The small picture in these bowl games is MONEY.

Hope Clemson kicks Bama's butt!
I hope Bama wins by 50.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
People need to apologize to ND Football. They got dominated by Clemson and everyone said that they didnt belong in the playoffs. Bama got smoked... then monkey stomped in the same game by the ACC Champs. Guess Bama didnt deserve to be in either :cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:;):)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
People need to apologize to ND Football. They got dominated by Clemson and everyone said that they didnt belong in the playoffs. Bama got smoked... then monkey stomped in the same game by the ACC Champs. Guess Bama didnt deserve to be in either :cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:;):)
No, you never apologize to ND football. Under any circumstances.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
At least Bama was still in the game at halftime.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom