OT - Coach Chill | The Boneyard

OT - Coach Chill

Reaction Score
Wonder if/when he gets him on campus, even to just mess around with some of our guys in the practice facility. I get that he wasn't a Husky but considering Chill got him to play at Washington, I imagine they have to be pretty damn close. Philly ain't far from campus

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Wonder if/when he gets him on campus, even to just mess around with some of our guys in the practice facility. I get that he wasn't a Husky but considering Chill got him to play at Washington, I imagine they have to be pretty damn close. Philly ain't far from campus

But MF was a Husky.

Reaction Score
It makes sense for him to use him to hold up as someone he helped find and bring into NBA in future recruiting at Uconn. But, is it just me, or does this have a little too much "Rutgers-eske" feel to it??. I'm probably being hyper critical/sensitive; I mean Chill was close to him and it makes sense for him to be proud and with him.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Rutgers would certainly claim him in their marketing.
Having him on campus would be Rutgerish but CHill should be able to celebrate a kid he mentored without any backwash about UConn.

Reaction Score
This could only help UConn recruiting. Like to think that will be a UConn husky he's standing next to in the future.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom