OT- Clippers | The Boneyard

OT- Clippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Clippers are absolutely loaded, taking it to Miami. They are definitely title contenders this year.

Reaction Score
same with the grizz, the west should be crazy. when the twolves get healthy they could actually be really good as well. i mean theyre probably gonna get the 7/8 seed and roll out a lineup of rubio/roy/AK47/love/pek which is awesome

Reaction Score
I was at the game. Even got to play on the court earlier today and made a shot while Ray Allen was watching. Sick moment and said hi to him afterwards.

The Clippers are no joke. They completely took it to the Heat tonight. I don't know what's going on with Jamal Crawford right now but he's been playing out of his mind - awesome game tonight. Even Caron had a great game. Very exciting game to be at.

Yea, I just said that about a Clippers game....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
one of the best benches in the league and Grant Hill hasn't even suited up yet. One area that I felt was their biggest weakness was perimeter scoring from the SG/wing spot but Crawford seems to have taken care of that. Still not sure about Griffin/Jordan in a playoff series where it becomes a halfcourt game, Griffin I guess had the knee injury to excuse him but Jordan was terrible in the 'offs last year and got benched in favor of Reggie Evans and Kenyon Martin. So far it seems like he's taken major strides in his offensive game during the offseason, he looks much better.

Reaction Score
one of the best benches in the league and Grant Hill hasn't even suited up yet. One area that I felt was their biggest weakness was perimeter scoring from the SG/wing spot but Crawford seems to have taken care of that. Still not sure about Griffin/Jordan in a playoff series where it becomes a halfcourt game, Griffin I guess had the knee injury to excuse him but Jordan was terrible in the 'offs last year and got benched in favor of Reggie Evans and Kenyon Martin. So far it seems like he's taken major strides in his offensive game during the offseason, he looks much better.

and Billups will be back for them around the allstar break

Reaction Score
Deandre Jordan is a completely different player this year and the bench is so deep with Crawford, Bledsoe, Barnes, Hollins, Odom, Hill and Billups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom