OT: Cleveland rocks (been singing this all morning) | The Boneyard

OT: Cleveland rocks (been singing this all morning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's going to be a busy weekend. At one point I was going to offer a guest room to a UConn fan but the eclipse is Monday and we have houseguests for that.

Reaction Score
Geez, just think, all that hard work and your reward is to go to ......Cleveland. :confused:
Have you been here, meyers7? We're on 20% of the fresh water on the planet. Affordable housing, no traffic jams (unless there's an accident or some other catastrophe) good restaurants. Come and experience Cleveland. If you still want to mock it, so be it.

Reaction Score
Have you been here, meyers7? We're on 20% of the fresh water on the planet. Affordable housing, no traffic jams (unless there's an accident or some other catastrophe) good restaurants. Come and experience Cleveland. If you still want to mock it, so be it.
Cleveland gets a F rating on crime. 336% above the national average for violent crime (FBI stats from 2023). Doesn't sound like a place I would want to visit

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Been through the "Mistake by the Lake" a few times. Someday, maybe I'll stop by the RnR HOF. Other than that though, it's not really on my top 100 cities to visit.

I imagine you do have quite a few accidents on the 90 degree turn on Rt 90. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom