OT: Check out this knob's AP Ballot | The Boneyard

OT: Check out this knob's AP Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
His ballot from last week had UConn at 11. What? From 11 to unranked after beating Loyola.

I noticed that too. He literally forgot about us. I bet if somebody mentioned it to him, he'd feel really sheepish.

Reaction Score
Clearly just an accident, since he had us 11 last week. Sometimes you move some schools around and accidentally forget one.

If you keep us at #11 on his ballot and add 14 points, we'd pass Wichita State and be ranked #12.

Edit: never mind. I looks at last week's poll. We'd be No. 12 this week regardless of whether we got those 14 points.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I just tweeted at him. I'm sure it wasn't intentional to drop UConn from #11 out of the poll after a 1-0 week.

Reaction Score
Duke wouldn't be in the top 25 were it not for the name. They lost a close one to Kansas, yes, but for one, Kansas might not be that good as of right now. Two, if you're going to reward Duke for playing Kansas close, you have to also penalize them for nearly losing to an abysmal Vermont team. Also, I thought Arizona beat Duke rather convincingly - Duke managed to build a lead in the first half when many of Arizona's players were in foul trouble, but in the second half Arizona blitzed them and Duke didn't seem to have an answer. I think Duke will be a top ten team by March, and maybe even better. But they don't have close to a top ten resume right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom