OT: Charlie Sheen no longer winning | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Charlie Sheen no longer winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In addition to being a so called "actress" she is also a w_ore.

she was with Charlie because he was paying her a huge amount of money.

she regularly does very questionable things for money.

she has little to complain about. her own doing. blame yourself Bree.

she regularly seeks out attention in any way possible.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You must not know what Bree Olson does for a living.
As opposed to what she typically does on video (hint: you forgot the quotation marks around "actress")?
In addition to being a so called "actress" she is also a w_ore.

she was with Charlie because he was paying her a huge amount of money.

she regularly does very questionable things for money.

she has little to complain about. her own doing. blame yourself Bree.

she regularly seeks out attention in any way possible.

You guys are being pretty tough on her. I'm having trouble pulling up her profile at work. We have fairly strict filters on internet searches. From what I had read, she started acting later in life. Nothing about her being a child actor like the Olson twins and others. Looks like she has done mostly adult acting.

Reaction Score
With all of the other meaningful events going on in the world, having to watch this on the Today show this morning for what seemed like an eternity, made me sick..

Reaction Score
He gave so much of himself for our 2011 championship run that he contracted HIV.

Thank you for the sacrifice, Charlie.

Reaction Score
With all of the other meaningful events going on in the world, having to watch this on the Today show this morning for what seemed like an eternity, made me sick..

Someone forced you to watch the Today Show? That should be illegal

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
You guys are being pretty tough on her. I'm having trouble pulling up her profile at work. We have fairly strict filters on internet searches. From what I had read, she started acting later in life. Nothing about her being a child actor like the Olson twins and others. Looks like she has done mostly adult acting.
You probably shouldn't search for her profile from a work server.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Magic is no longer positive apparently. No traces left in his system.

He claims he didn't do heroin. I believe sex is the likely cause. Ironically, in the past, people would have claimed the opposite, because HIV/AIDS was considered a gay disease.

Magic Johnson is still HIV-positive. However, his HIV is "undetectable," as is Sheen's, meaning that the chance of either of them passing on HIV is close to zero.

We've come a long way.

Reaction Score
I actually know Rachel on a personal level (Bree Olson's real name) somewhat. Not in that way, before you jump to conclusions. I have a few friends in LA that know her through her work nowadays. She stopped doing around 2010, 2011 and has completely changed her life. She is doing regular acting gigs now and was in Human Centipede 3 and also does a lot of charity work. Recently she did a promotion for the homeless in LA and got them all canned goods, bedding, new clothes, and temp housing I believe. While she does do appearances in clubs now and then and does have her own merchandise site she has been out of the industry for years. She's actually grown up a lot and is an advocate against it for younger girls nowadays.

Reaction Score
Lol and p0rn being changed to "smut."

On a side note, she's told me and others in the past that all "stars" are tested regularly for any disease and any positive test of anything and they are out of the industry. Also, what more than likely happens is ex actresses fall out of the "limelight" and get hooked on drugs, etc and that's what ends up making them sick.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Check her out in "Human Millipede" cumming soon.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I actually know Rachel on a personal level (Bree Olson's real name) somewhat. Not in that way, before you jump to conclusions. I have a few friends in LA that know her through her work nowadays. She stopped doing smut around 2010, 2011 and has completely changed her life. She is doing regular acting gigs now and was in Human Centipede 3 and also does a lot of charity work. Recently she did a promotion for the homeless in LA and got them all canned goods, bedding, new clothes, and temp housing I believe. While she does do appearances in clubs now and then and does have her own merchandise site she has been out of the smut industry for years. She's actually grown up a lot and is an advocate against it for younger girls nowadays.

I'll just point out that being in the pr0n industry doesnt mean someone's a bad person. Yes, there are people who are complete mess's in the industry (it attracts the type), but there are also those who actually enjoy what they do, or at worst, are nonplussed about it.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Whether Bree Olsen is a nice person is not relevant. It was posited that she suffered undue embarrassment because she had to be video taped doing bloodwork to prove she was not HIV positive. First, if the event was taped, it was her own decision. I imagine it would be a substantial HIPAA violation if it was subversive or if she was coerced.

Secondly, it's unfathomable that a little needle in her arm could possibly match any emotion of having every orifice simultaneously penetrated by circus midgets like Carmen Swisher (Thank you, Beautiful Girls.)

Be that as it may, Olsen revealed on Howard Stern that she is negative.

Separate but related: A what point does this thread make its way to the Cesspool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom