OT Car buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone ever buy from A Better Way to Wholesale?​

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yes I am totally satisfied with my bacon bowl. Earlier I made bacon inside bacon.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That's inception level stuff. Mind blown.

Exactly, you could blow out the space-time continuum and go back in time. But you would probably just go back to when you were eating bacon.

Reaction Score
Lol sounds about right.
When I was looking for a car over the summer they were selling like 2010 BMWs with 40k miles for $8000. However they are all lemons and after you buy them they disclose the work that needs to be done

Reaction Score
When I was looking for a car over the summer they were selling like 2010 BMWs with 40k miles for $8000. However they are all lemons and after you buy them they disclose the work that needs to be done
Overall, I'd say it is a terrible way to buy a car. A valve job or main gasket on a BMW could run between $3000-$4000. The best and safest value is a factory certified pre owned vehicle. You can only get them from a same brand new car dealer. An extended warranty is NOT the same thing. You actually are getting a better warranty in many cases than you would on a new car.
Stay away from German cars. They are the most fun to drive but they are over engineered and repairing them costs a fortune. The Japanese still make the most dependable cars (Honda, Subaru, Toyota) but they are not as sexy.

Reaction Score
Overall, I'd say it is a terrible way to buy a car. A valve job or main gasket on a BMW could run between $3000-$4000. The best and safest value is a factory certified pre owned vehicle. You can only get them from a same brand new car dealer. An extended warranty is NOT the same thing. You actually are getting a better warranty in many cases than you would on a new car.
Stay away from German cars. They are the most fun to drive but they are over engineered and repairing them costs a fortune. The Japanese still make the most dependable cars (Honda, Subaru, Toyota) but they are not as s e xy.
Yeah bought a brand new '15 Honda Fit. Love it but it's dark gray and despite weekly washings has been showing salt since our first snow.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The Yelp reviews on that Wholesale place are just scathing.

Reaction Score
Stay away from German cars. They are the most fun to drive but they are over engineered and repairing them costs a fortune. The Japanese still make the most dependable cars (Honda, Subaru, Toyota) but they are not as s e xy.
As a car guy, I have to disagree with that. Honda, Subaru (especially Subaru - and I own one), and Toyota are really no longer ahead of the pack. Plenty of American companies and Hyundai/Kia group have caught up to them and now make at least as reliable cars that look better, have better features, and are a better value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom