OT - Candy Crush Saga | The Boneyard

OT - Candy Crush Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Yes, and for the life of me, the Google play store site always pops up when I browse the boneyard on my phone!

Reaction Score
This game has taken my school by storm. I'm stuck on 23.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I get the candy crush popup in google play on this site too. I thought my kids had done something to my phone.

Reaction Score
Yep I get it too. I think it's mostly on my nook hd+ using Dolphin or Puffin browser. Incredibly annoying but I need them for flash video unsupported by my device. Please make it STOP!!!!

Reaction Score
Does anybody know how to get this virus, which is basically what it is, off a phone? It makes browsing this site on a phone almost impossible.
quote="husky99, post: 681219, member: 9"]Sucks.. only this cite I think[/quote]

Reaction Score
I'm getting it too, I figured thats what this post was about

Reaction Score
No. I did enjoy it when it was called Bejewelled, though, and you didn't have to pay.

I did just beat The Last of Us, however. Great, great game. Game of the Year, even. Though I haven't played BioShock Infinite yet. And GTA V comes out in like... two weeks.

Reaction Score
I started to get it a while back but DH Texas Holdem won't cut me loose. Wish my $26m was real money.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Stuck on 241. Annoyed with certain levels , that are completely luck of the draw
seem like it and some are sooooo easy to beat you're shocked.

I like when you must bring down a few ingredients. the timebombs and chocolate squares are the worse

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I'm getting it too. Quite annoying.

Are you getting it on your tablet? I just started getting it there. Is this related to Tapatalk somehow? Adding that was the only change I remember making.

Reaction Score
I keep on getting the candy crush pop up on my android phone constantly for the site only. It's about time that someone check into what's causing this and fix it. It's beyond annoying.

Reaction Score
do you play this game?
Spoke to my daughter about this game and she said she now plays Gems Journey.
Its a knock off but totally free, no future purchases, etc.. Been playing it and I switched along with her. She claims there are others but I'm too lazy to compare and satisfied with GJ.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I keep on getting the candy crush pop up on my android phone constantly for the site only. It's about time that someone check into what's causing this and fix it. It's beyond annoying.

It has nothing to do with this site. I've looked into. Several people have PM'd me, I shut down all ad scripts running here. They continued to have the problem.

It's a known problem with Android phones across the Internet.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-razr/223946-google-play-spamming-blitz.html

http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-s-iii/201235-annoying-ads-pop-ups.html

Here's a solution for some from a dev website:

I have had the same problem on my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and this is how I solved it.
On your home page, tap on the symbol of two rectangles in the lower left corner, this will bring up several icons on the left side of the screen.
In my case, I found the Candy Crush icon, I noticed the word "network" beside the CC icon before I deleted it, (this identity may be different on your device) hold finger on icon, and tap "remove from list".
At the bottom left tap "task manager". This will bring up a list, select "downloaded". Find an icon on the right that has the same identity you noticed along with the CC icon before you removed it. When you find it , regardless of what app is associated with it, tap "uninstall".
In my case the app was a game my grandkids downloaded called "Plants vs Zombies".

After following the above, the Candy Crush item was gone when I started my device. This was three days ago and it hasn't occurred again.

Do you use Tapatalk? Where did you down load it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom