Ot: Calling all CT handymen- | The Boneyard

Ot: Calling all CT handymen-

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Painters, plumbers, roofers, electricians, masons, carpenters, landscapers etc. My fellow UConn fans. Do you have a marketing presence weekly on FB? Want to meet more CT residents? Join me, as the Realtor source, in my new networking group: Live, Work, & Play Connecticut. Shoot me a message, say hello, & start making some new contacts for business. We talk CT life several days a week plus advertise. Thanks. Mike

GemParty

Reaction Score
In addition, to my desire to have tradesmen, if you own a CT business and want to do some networking, join is!

Reaction Score
There is no need here for a commercial enterprise here, what next? Ikea, Home Depot, Tupper Ware or Avon?
One can only hope the mods of the Boneyard will bury this one before it spreads.

Reaction Score
We'd want local businesses to expand. Local businesses help our athletic department through attendance. Why would we want to bury this?

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Painters, plumbers, roofers, electricians, masons, carpenters, landscapers etc. My fellow UConn fans. Do you have a marketing presence weekly on FB? Want to meet more CT residents? Join me, as the Realtor source, in my new networking group: Live, Work, & Play Connecticut. Shoot me a message, say hello, & start making some new contacts for business. We talk CT life several days a week plus advertise. Thanks. Mike

Did you get lost? This isn't craigslist.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
We'd want local businesses to expand. Local businesses help our athletic department through attendance. Why would we want to bury this?

Because there are advertisers that pay good money to market on this site. If the OP wants to pitch something, I am sure the mods would be happy to discuss their ad plans.

That said, this is really not much of an ad, so much as an invitation to network (and then maybe buy something).

Last edited:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's not hurting anyone - ignore it if you must.

GemParty

Reaction Score
You guys would really enjoy our OT: gutters thread on the hoops board. Thanks for supporting a longtime poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom