OT: Cal Fires Assistant Coach Due To Sexual Harrasment | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Cal Fires Assistant Coach Due To Sexual Harrasment

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Still dont understand why Clyde got thrown into oblivion. Shouldve been disciplined and that shouldve been the end of it.

Mainly because you can't go soliciting prostitutes in the public eye, and then walk into mom and pop's home saying, "let me take care of your kid for 4 years."

I suppose you could try the old "don't worry , this ain't a Pitino situation. i keep all dem hoes for myself!"

Reaction Score
Mainly because you can't go soliciting prostitutes in the public eye, and then walk into mom and pop's home saying, "let me take care of your kid for 4 years."

I suppose you could try the old "don't worry , this ain't a Pitino situation. i keep all dem hoes for myself!"

Meh! Nobody really gives sh@t! The man tried to pay to get laid. He made a mistake. No need for him to lose his job over it. Still disagree with that decision and it has without a doubt hurt the program.

Reaction Score
Uh oh...

The head coach of UC Berkeley’s men’s basketball team acknowledged he knew that a female reporter was having a problem with his assistant coach two months before the athletic department alerted university officials to the possibility the woman was being sexually harassed, emails obtained by The Chronicle show.

The emails raise questions about how much head coach Cuonzo Martin knew about the woman’s allegations before July, when the university received a complaint that assistant coach Yann Hufnagel had harassed the reporter in 2014 and 2015. Hufnagel was fired Monday after a seven-month investigation by the campus Office for the Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination found that he violated harassment policies.

http://www.sfchronicle.com/educatio...hp?t=3047cd5553da9fb8e6&cmpid=twitter-premium

That just about seals it. Cuonzo Martin will be the next coach at Louisville replacing Pitino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom