OT- buying tickets for Fenway Park | The Boneyard

OT- buying tickets for Fenway Park

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Wanted to take my son to his first game. I’ve used Stubhub & Seatgeek in the past for tough concerts but you pay a good premium. Any alternate suggestions to find single game tickets & when? Thanks

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Depends when you are going and who the opposing team is, but try here.

Reaction Score
As a Red Sox season ticket holder I can't stress how important it is to use this site to check the seat view: Fenway Park seating chart, Red Sox, Precise Seating LLC. You don't want to sit behind a poll.

As for buying tickets it all depends on when you want to go. If you go earlier in the season you can get pretty good deals but when it gets to the summer months it's going to cost you a decent amount.

Last edited:

GemParty

Reaction Score
As a Red Sox season ticket I can't stress how important it is to use this site to check the seat view: Fenway Park seating chart, Red Sox, Precise Seating LLC. You don't want to sit behind a poll.

As for buying tickets it all depends on when you want to go. If you go earlier in the season you can get pretty good deals but when it gets to the summer months it's going to cost you a decent amount.

Great idea!

GemParty

Reaction Score
Is Ace Tix also above Face or do you suggest the MLB Red Sox direct?

Reaction Score
Is Ace Tix also above Face or do you suggest the MLB Red Sox direct?
Yes they are a secondary ticket website. Sometimes you can find good deals through them but most of the time they are similar or more than the Red Sox box office or stubhub.

Reaction Score
Depending on the opponent and the day the game is on, you can get tickets at face or even below face on Stub Hub for Red Sox games. April weeknight games are very easy to get. Obviously, if you want to see the Yankees on a Saturday in July, you are going to pay a premium.

Reaction Score
In my experience buying tickets for many different venues you should always contact the team directly first. The RedSox charge minimal fees. Everybody else goes a little fee crazy.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Has anybody experienced the 1 hour or game day Fenway Park Tours?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Has anybody experienced the 1 hour or game day Fenway Park Tours?

Yep. I have a former student who ran the tours as an intern a couple years ago. I can get more info, if you'd like.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If you can’t figure how to buy a ticket to a baseball game, how on earth are you going to raise a child?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
If you can’t figure how to buy a ticket to a baseball game, how on earth are you going to raise a child?

He's choosing Red Sox over the Yankees, so he's already doing something right.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Yep. I have a former student who ran the tours as an intern a couple years ago. I can get more info, if you'd like.

Sure. It sounds fun. Looks like they have one hour ones & game day tours too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom