OT: Brandon Knight is super clutch... | The Boneyard

OT: Brandon Knight is super clutch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Knight's been on the wrong side of a few YouTubes this season, and he added another one to his resume last night.

Why exactly did he get taken over Kemba again?

Reaction Score
Knight's been on the wrong side of a few YouTubes this season, and he added another one to his resume last night.

Why exactly did he get taken over Kemba again?

I saw that as well. How the hell do you airball a clear path layup? Kemba certainly has looked better, and had less embarrassing plays. Knight is starting to become like Javale McGhee.

Reaction Score
He got drafted on his high school and Kentucky hype. He didn't have a great freshman season and watching him against UConn the 2 times they played UK you could see there were huge deficiences in his game. Not being a point guard was front and center. He's pretty young so he may end up still being a very good player down the road.

Reaction Score
He got drafted on his high school and Kentucky hype. He didn't have a great freshman season and watching him against UConn the 2 times they played UK you could see there were huge deficiences in his game. Not being a point guard was front and center. He's pretty young so he may end up still being a very good player down the road.

Still don't understand all the hype. Reminds me of a poor man's Rodney Stuckey.

Reaction Score
He sucks, he's basically an undersized shooting guard that can't really shoot. Knight and Stuckey are probably the worst backcourt I've ever seen in the NBA.

Reaction Score
He sucks, he's basically an undersized shooting guard that can't really shoot. Knight and Stuckey are probably the worst backcourt I've ever seen in the NBA.

They're Detroit's weakness. The team needs a true point guard. There may be worse backcourts, but starting two combo guards who are undersized scorers and not lightening quick, will not get you very far.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
People here sure can hold a grudge. (Not like I'm only realizing this now...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom