OT: Bobby Hurley Extended By Buffalo | The Boneyard

OT: Bobby Hurley Extended By Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Conflicting info now.

Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 15s15 seconds ago
Bobby Hurley has not signed deal to stay at Buffalo, sources told ESPN. As of this moment, source said he intends to interview with DePaul.

Reaction Score
Always liked Hurley as a player. He knew his role and performed well.

Reaction Score
Even though DePaul is getting a new arena in a few years... I still think that is a bad move. That job is a career killer. No one has won there in over 20 years.

Reaction Score
For whatever reason during recent interviews I've seen and some of the Laettner 30/30 stuff I like Bobby Hurley now, at least a lot more than when he was a dribbling midget for Duke.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Buffalonian born and raised, and UB law grad.

The only thing worse than them covering the word "Buffalo" and plastering "New York" and other annoying branding changes, would be for Hurley to leave now.

The fact that I'm a diehard UConn fan tells you how into college hoops our city has been recently (20 years).

Hurley staying, if he does, and building a great program would be great for the area, would definitely get enough fan support, would be a big addition to some of the other things blossoming around here. He could help turn UB as a university into a bigger name and brand.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Buffalonian born and raised, and UB law grad.

The only thing worse than them covering the word "Buffalo" and plastering "New York" and other annoying branding changes, would be for Hurley to leave now.

The fact that I'm a diehard UConn fan tells you how into college hoops our city has been recently (20 years).

Hurley staying, if he does, and building a great program would be great for the area, would definitely get enough fan support, would be a big addition to some of the other things blossoming around here. He could help turn UB as a university into a bigger name and brand.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
While he was a bit of a punk at Puke, compared to Wojo, Curry and most of the rest of the dolts, I can stomach him.
I have heard interviews and he really cares about the players and the school.
I just cant see him turning down the DePaul gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky