OT biggest choke job with a title in your hands | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT biggest choke job with a title in your hands

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I was just rewatching Super Bowl 42 the timeline on NFL network, I gotta admit it was a big fail on Jarvis Greene and Richard Seymour's part on not sacking Eli, Michael Strahan joked that he couldn't believe it because Eli falls down in practice with no one around him, on the Tyree play Harrison did have good defense on the play Tyree just made a better play.

It was Justin Timberlake’s fault.

Reaction Score

Squid is an awful end of game coach get his team into a close game at the end and he panics, and it shows in his players.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Squid is an awful end of game coach get his team into a close game at the end and he panics, and it shows in his players.

To be fair. it took 2 great bounces. They almost lost the ball twice on plays that ended in huge 3s. The steal off the inbounds and then on mario's miracle. Both of those were lucky to not roll away from them.

Sometimes you need a little luck.

Reaction Score
Jean Van develde or however you spell his name.

Open Championship was his at Carnoustie needs a double bogey to win. Could have played 7-iron off the and 7-iron in to green. Instead he's ankle deep in a stream and needs to drain a putt for triple bogey to get in a playoff that he loses.

There are some great options, but nothing tips this. I don't care if you know nothing about golf, everyone knows a epic failure when they see it.

Reaction Score
I know there are Boston fans here still in pain and you should have won, but this play in WS Game Six with the Red Sox up 3-2, changed the series.

(Disclaimer) The pitcher threw a wild pitch with a runner on base that tied the score right before this:

FYI, I bought a box of Fleer cards and won a redemption for a ball autographed by Buckner and Mookie Wilson.

Reaction Score
'04 makes that '86 stuff go away...

This is a good point. Red Sox fans at this point don't care all that much about 1986.

On the other hand, the Rangers have still never won a World Series, despite being a strike away from winning, twice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom