OT-Big East Tournament tickets question | The Boneyard

OT-Big East Tournament tickets question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Should I buy tickets through UConn or should I wait and buy them from StubHub/scalpers in NYC? Also, does anyone know how good the tickets distributed by UConn are? The ticket application form does not mention the location of the tickets and I definitely do not want to spend $440 on fourth level tickets at MSG.

Thanks for the help!

Reaction Score
Should I buy tickets through UConn or should I wait and buy them from StubHub/scalpers in NYC? Also, does anyone know how good the tickets distributed by UConn are? The ticket application form does not mention the location of the tickets and I definitely do not want to spend $440 on fourth level tickets at MSG.

Thanks for the help!

if u can buy them from Uconn then why would u buy them through a scalper or stubhub and get ripped off? U can get tickets fairly easily for the first few crappy games but the later tournament games especially if uconn/cuse/gtown, any one with a big alumni base in the NYC area, the ticket prices are going to go way up

Reaction Score
If you can buy them from UConn but it won't be easy because each school only gets so many tickets, if you get bad seats via stubhub you can always move down to the lower level for the first three days one guy did this one i went last year. It wasn't until the fourth day where seats really started filling up, so buying upper level seats are not as bad as they seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline
Top Bottom