OT: Best wings at Sliders | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Best wings at Sliders

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I see there is a now a Sliders in Middletown, which I drove by this morning on the way to a day-long conference that is poke-your-eyes out boring. I have never been to a Sliders, so I am now daydreaming about which wings to get on the way home. I looked at their list and there are too many choices. I like hot but not ridiculous.

So, Sliders veterans, what say you? What are the best wing flavors there at the hotter end of the scale?

Thanks.

Caribbean Jerk
General Tsos

Sliders is solid, not spectacular. I am never disappointed, but I am rarely blown away.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Those were next on the heat chart after mango jalapeño. The only ones hotter were “Buffalo Insane,” so again I was daunted, thinking they might be too hot. Now I know better.

I’ve never had the buffalo insane but nothing else is especially hot.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Those were next on the heat chart after mango jalapeño. The only ones hotter were “Buffalo Insane,” so again I was daunted, thinking they might be too hot. Now I know better.

I don't go for the super hot stuff as much as I used to, but overall, Sliders hot scale overstates how hot things are. That is probably a smart move on their part, but may mislead those diners looking for a challenge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom